06:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had it rough on school today, my major subjects are starting to doom my life and the fact that one of my minor subjects is adding to it, that old jerk professor is making my life even more difficult.

 

To start off my doomed life, they partnered me up to make a research paper with someone I barely knew, out of all the students in that room, I got partnered up with a transferee student. What made it even worse? That transferee student is absent. Dear life, why are you making it so hard for me!?

 

I silently grunt when someone called my name " Sowon unnie! " I'm not in the mood to entertain anybody today, but when I saw Umji I can't help but greet her back. She's too baby to taste my wrath just because I had a bad day.

 

She rushed towards me and suddenly lifted up a plastic bag in front of me, her face looks like a ripe tomato— she's so adorable " thank you for saving me that night. I've been meaning to give this to you, but I can't see you around these days " she said and gave it to me and guessing from what it looks like, it's a bag full of ramyuns. I think it's from the convenience store that she's having her part-time job.

 

" oh, you didn't have to but thank you " I smiled at her while accepting the bag.

 

" you must be pretty busy these days unnie, I haven't seen you around " she adorably scratches the back of her head, shyly smiling at me.

 

I sighed and nodded my head " my professors are giving me a hard time, well everyone in our department actually " I said.

 

Whilst talking with Umji, that angel's face passed across my mind, on how she said that she's getting jealous and how she hates me smelling like another people's scent so in the midst of our conversation—  " I have to get going now, I have a lot of things to do. I'm sorry " I said, giving her an apologetical smile.

 

She shakes her head " oh, it's alright! " she beamed " thank you again unnie and hwaiting " she brightly said making me smile before walking away from her.

 

As I walk to the parking lot, I can already see Yerin leaning on my car " thank God you're here! " she exaggeratedly said and immediately clung onto my arms but I immediately pushed her hands away from me. Damn, that angel's words are ringing in my head.

 

She gave me a weirded look and crossed her arms " gosh, are you on your puberty? Are you on your period today? " she asked and hopped inside my car. I just sighed and ignored her comment.

 

 

It's past midnight and I woke up because of a dream that I cannot even remember if it's a bad one or good. I took a deep sigh before getting up from my bed, my eyes are still half closed when started to walk towards the bathroom. I should wash my wash my face before going back to sleep. 

 

My sleepy eyes immediately went wide open " I'm sorry! " I exclaimed and quickly shut the bathroom's door.

 

I leaned my back on the closed door as I grip on my chest— why do I always forget that I'm not the only one living in this apartment!? That I should knock before entering the rooms!? And why isn't she locking the door!? Jeez!

 

Along with my shock about seeing her topless, I questioned what I just saw.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter