21:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stretch my short arms as I yawn. I gently rub my eyes with the heels of my hand and just then, I realized that unnie's not by my side anymore. It's very rare for unnie to wake up before me and even so, she usually spends more time laying beside me, watching me sleep.

 

I hopped out of my bed " uhhh... unnie? " I confusedly said when unnie suddenly pushed me back inside the room.

 

" you need to change your clothes, you can't leave the room wearing that " she said and pointed out what I'm wearing. I'm wearing her shirt alone.

 

I am used to wearing her shirts alone when we're at home— why should I change now? We're not going anywhere, aren't we? " why? " questioned her.

 

" I have a visitor who will come today so you should wear some pants or something " she said as she searches for some clothes inside the cabinet.

 

I walked towards her and hugged her from the back, squeezing myself closer like I can be closer to her than I am right now " but I'm more comfortable wearing your clothes unnie " I complained as I pout my lips.

 

She turned around and faced me, holding both of my shoulders to gently push me away from her. I looked at her with my puppy eyes but she just shook her head " only I can see you in that kind of clothing " she smiles and turned around to the cabinet again.

 

She handed me a pair of pants and a plain white shirt that she bought last time. I have never worn a shirt that's perfect for my body and pants whenever I'm at home.

 

" she'll be here in a minute so I will go out now " she gently ruffled my hair " remember to wear those if you're going out of this room, okay? " she sternly reminded me before leaving the room.

 

I sighed at myself as I plop my body on the sofa bed before starting to space out.

 

Come to think of it, I'm living here for like two months now, but I never saw anybody visit unnie or anyone except Yerin and that thumb— I mean Umji interacts with unnie but I've never seen her or unnie's other friends or family visit her apartment.

 

I decided to stand up after blankly staring at the ceiling, I began to wear the clothes that unnie has told me to wear. If unnie has a visitor then I should cook or prepare something for them.

 

I looked at the mirror and pouted out of irritation before leaving the room, I look like a child wearing these clothes and I feel weird. I am not used to wearing this, I should have settled for unnie's clothes. I really think that kind of clothes suits me better, unnie' clothes suit me better.

 

When I opened the door, I saw unnie sitting in the living room while brightly chatting at the girl in front of her. I can't see the girl's face because all I can see from here is her back, but even so, I can say that the girl has a great figure with a very long beautiful straight black hair.

 

I bluntly rolled my eyes, I can't hide this annoyed feeling inside my mind— why does unnie like to hang out with girls who can make me feel insecure?

 

" oh, Eunha " unnie noticed my presence, she stood up and walked towards me.

 

The girl she was talking to has slowly turned her head, following unnie with her eyes and when Sowon unnie reached me, the girl has completely faced me as well. My mind suddenly went blank when I saw that familiar face, my throat dried up and I can't take my eyes off hers as our gaze met. I didn't plan this kind of meeting with her, definitely not planning on meeting her in front of Sowon unnie.

 

" Yuju, this is my girlfriend Eunha " Sowon unnie introduces me " and Eunha, that is Yuju, my research paper partner. I think I already mentioned her to you back then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter