15:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're on our way to a camping site. I'm not sure why or what's the occasion but Sowon unnie just suddenly came up with that idea and decided to go right now. Well, at this time of the year, it's really a must to camp out. She has this habit of doing things she wants to do without thinking too much, it's amazing and reckless at the same time.

 

She also invited along the two girls who are living across her apartment.

 

Sowon unnie's driving while I take the seat beside her, she insisted for me to sit there and heck, I would love to claim the place beside her. The pure angel along with her owner is at the backseat, eating snacks and chatting once in a while.

 

" unnie, your head is always aching these days, right? Haven't you consulted any doctor? " Yerin worriedly asked from the back.

 

Sowon unnie glanced at her at the rearview mirror " I haven't. Well, it disappears in an hour or so. Maybe it's just due to tiredness or something, nothing big " she answered.

 

I heard SinB tsked at the back, I glanced at her and she just gave me a sharp look, too bad for her I cannot be slandered using those glares. It's just lucky for me that even she knows everything so well, she's still keeping it to herself. Well, angels shouldn't be sticking their nose in other fellow angel's business after all.

 

" but I am getting bothered by it unnie, having a headache every day is not normal " Yerin added. What's her deal? Just mind your own business, jeez. I'm starting to get annoyed with this nosy lad, she's lucky that SinB is always beside her or else I might have done something to her by now.

 

Sowon unnie chuckled, she quickly glanced at me probably checking if I'm getting worried about it. She hates making me worry, too sweet for my likings but I cannot deny that it makes my heart flutter. I wonder how her reaction will be if she will know everything about me " don't overreact, it's not like it happens to me every day! It's just... umm... every other day?  " Sowon unnie lied.

 

" maybe you should trace back what you did or think about what has caused your headache " I gritted my teeth when I heard SinB suddenly cut into the conversation " and put a stop on it so you won't suffer any more " I glared at her by the rearview mirror but she just kept a blank face— just when I thought she's not going to be nosy.

 

" right! " Yerin beamed " I'm guessing this has something to do with your alcohol intake! You've been treating beer like it's water! " Sowon unnie just giggled and promised that she'll cut down her alcohol intake.

 

The car began to get filled with random songs, from those loud and fierce ones to those soothing ballads.

 

I haven't been to the place that they were talking about, but Sowon unnie assured me that I will get to like the place. She describes the place at me very detailed making me look forward to it and she said that the place looks especially more beautiful during the night time.

 

" are you hungry? " I looked at unnie when she suddenly held my hand with her free hand. She still has her eyes on the road.

 

" I'm fine " I shortly responded as I gently massage her hand, she might be feeling tired by now afterall she's been driving for more than an hour now.

 

" then... are you sleepy? " she asked me again and I just simply shook my head.

 

We've finally reached our destination. There are already some people who have their tents assembled around, some are grilling their foods and some are busy chatting with each other— so this is what a campsite looks like.

 

" I'll carry it, it's too heavy " Sowon unnie said and grabbed away the things on my hand, she didn't let me refuse and just dashed away to our spot.

 

I followed her with my stares, watching her do all the works that I should be doing or atleast I'm helping with. This is weird, I should be the one who should be doing the works, getting orders and she should be the one who should rest but in this odd case, Sowon unnie is the one who's running around while I'm here, watching her and doing nothing. She acts like my slave more than a master to me.

 

" enjoy being a princess? " I was started by SinB's sudden appearance. She has a lot of things on her hands and she's sweating from helping the two out.

 

" a little bit " I shrugged at her with a smile, she might be feeling annoyed right now.

 

She bluntly rolled her eyes at me " that Sowon is so foolish, idiocy must be her last name. I wonder what she did so wrong in her past life to deserve this " my ears burnt from hearing those words. I bit the insides of my mouth to control my annoyance, who is she to call Sowon unnie a foolish!? But then I have no right to defend Sowon unnie because it's true, my master is very foolish. 

 

" SinB! " our attention went to Yerin who's running towards us, she's holding a towel on her right hand and when she reached our direction, she began to wipe away SinB's sweat. SinB who looks so cold and mad earlier is now wearing a soft and loving eyes— I sure am judging t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter