04:

Saved by an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" hnnn " I groaned when I tried to open my eyes, I forgot to close the window last night and now I'm sunbathing.

 

It's Sunday and I have no classes today, I want to sleep in more... I sighed.

 

I turned my body around to escape from the sunlight and when I did, I almost fell from my bed. I was startled to see that angel resting her head on the corner of my bed, peacefully asleep while sitting. Jeez, why is she sleeping on that kind of position!? I already prepared some blanket for her on the living room.

 

For a minute, I decided to let her stay like that as I watch her. She has long lashes, defined nose, chubby cheeks and... my eyes went to her naturally pink lips and got recalled by the time she suddenly kissed me. I touched my own lips, I can vaguely remember the feeling of her lips against mine, it was warm and soft.

 

I slowly stood up from my bed, trying my best to avoid waking her up. I gently carried her on my bed and I tucked her inside the blanket and fortunately, after all of those, she's still asleep " I hope she won't get a bad stiff neck later " I murmur.

 

I walked out of my room and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face and after that, I've gone to my kitchen to see what I can cook for breakfast. I don’t usually cook since I live alone and I could just grab some instant noodles on a convenience store or order something, but since I'm not the only one living here now maybe I should cook a proper meal.

 

I squealed in pain when I slightly touched the hot pan, I tried hard not be so loud but my hand stings so bad. It's been ages since I cooked something.

 

" are you okay? " I heard a sleepy and worried voice.

 

I turned my head to see her, but I immediately turned my head back. She's just wearing my sweater and her legs are just showing too much! How can she confidently walk around being like that? I mean her skin is flawless, porcelain-like and can be brag about, but... jeez, what am I thinking about!?

 

" did it hurt? " she came up to me, still cutely rubbing her eyes, I must have wakened her up. She turned the stove off and gently grabbed my hand to inspect it.

 

" it's fine... I mean, I'm okay " I assured her while trying hard to keep my eyes looking at her face and not on any other part of her body.

 

She pulled me towards the sink and the cold water to wash my hand " can you be careful next time? " she softly asked me as she looks upon my eyes while having her eyebrows nearly meeting each other " I just don't want my master to be in pain " she added as she slightly pout her lips.

 

Feeling my cheeks burning, I immediately avoided her eyes and pulled my hand away from her. I took a couple of steps away from her and turned my body away— her eyes and lips, her clothes... it is not helping me at all!

 

I faked a cough before facing her again " fi-finish cooking this a-and don't call me master, I have my name, just call me Sowon " I said before walking away from the kitchen.

 

I went to my room to get a towel as I fan myself with my hand. I keep on getting weird feelings and body suddenly felt hot, I have to take a shower now.

 

We proceed on eating breakfast after I took a quick shower. I focused myself on the food in front of me, I bring myself to look at her. She looks innocently seductive and my mind wanders around whenever I glance at her. 

 

" is there something wrong with me? " I slightly flinch when I heard her suddenly talk.

 

" what are you talking about? " I asked her while still having my eyes on my food.

 

" you keep on glancing at me and immediately looking away after seconds " she sulkily said " Is there something wrong with me? " she repeated " why can't you look at me properly? Can't you look at me? " I gulped before looking at her— those pleading eyes and pouty lips... it's dangerous if I continue to look at you, pabo!

 

" is there something that I should change about how I look? " she insecurely asked but instead of answering her, I harshly stood up from my chair and quickly rush into my room.

 

I rummage through the pile of clothes inside my closet a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter