MISSION 13

The Chaser

 

“Nae, thank you” MJ high-fived a fan as she moved to the other member. “Hello” he smiled to the female fan who was now in front of him. The female suddenly stood and aimed her arms to his face. A gun was in her grip. The crowd gasped. MJ stared at the gun in fear. Not a single person dared to make any move.

“Yah, Boram” Somi held onto Boram’s hand. “What’s going on?” her voice started to tremble.

“I don’t want anyone to make any single move” the female fan ran her view to the crowd. “Or I’ll blow Myungjun’s head right before your eyes”

“Boram” Somi whispered. “Can’t you do anything?”

“Me?’ Boram questioned back. “Yes. You’re an officer, right? Do something”

Boram lifted her head to the fan and MJ again. *Why is all this happen to them?* she sighed.

“What do you want, miss?” MJ glared at the fan. The female fans smirked “Tsk. I wish you would kill yourself. But looks like I have to do it myself”

“Hyung” Sanha beside him called.

“So you’re the one who had been disturbing me lately?” MJ asked.

*They’ve been disturb again yet Woojin didn’t tell me anything?* Boram thought. *That kid deserves a beating after this*

“Yes. I’m glad you recognise me” the female fan replied. “But unluckily, I’m the last person you’ll see before you die” she pulled the trigger.

The shoot let out a loud deafening bang that made everyone present to shut their eyes. The female fan opened her eyes again. And so did the others. Sanha turned to his side and he gasped at the shocking scene.

 

 

MJ

 

 

He blinked his eyes open and panted hard from the sound that could give him heart attack. The bullet buried into the screen behind him. It cracked.

“What..” the female fan whispered in surprise. Her eyes went to the other hand on her arm. “You should never harm these kids” Boram said with her hand holding the arm of the female fan. She had moved her hand before the bullet could fire and hit MJ.

Boram grabbed onto the female fan on her neck and pressed on a vein near her head. The female fan collapsed onto the floor and lost conscious. Boram kept the gun to her back pocket and turned to MJ. “You’re okay?”

“Nae” MJ nodded, still stunted.

Everyone had their eyes glued to her, still stunted. Boram turned to the crowd and her face grew red from the attention she received. The crowd cheered loudly for her. Boram bowed a few time with smile.

“Noona” Woojin ran up the stage and went to her. “Yah, Park Woojin” she knocked his head. He complained in pain with his hand rubbed his painful head. “You never tell they got disturb” she glanced at the already fainted fan. A few staff carried her on the stretcher.

“I thought it just a small matter” Woojin replied. Boram rolled her eyes. “Next time be careful”

“Boram-ssi” MJ went to her and bowed. “Thank you very much”

“MJ-ssi” she panicked at him bowing to her. “No don’t do this”

MJ straighten. “You saved my life. Thank you very much. How can I repay you?”

“No I’m just helping. And it’s my duty” she stopped her words as MJ pulled her into embrace. The other fans gasped.

“MJ-ssi, your fans-” “I know AROHA will understand. I just want you to know that I’m really thankful for your help”

“Boram noona” Sanha came and hugged her from behind. The other ASTRO member came and joined the hug.

“You guys” Boram started to blush.

“Thank you for all your help for our group” Eunwoo voiced. Boram smiled. “You’re welcome, guys”

“Thank you, Boram-ssi” MJ said again. “You saved me too the other day” she voiced. “If you didn’t find the back at the studio, I would bleed to death”

* * *

Boram stepped into the investigation division and her steps stopped.

“Looks like you’re ASTRO and AROHA’s supergirl now” Mingyu who walked passed her teased.

Her desk was full of flowers and gifts from AROHA, thanking her for saving the members.

“The internet is going wild; you know” Mingyu sat at his place. He put the mug on his desk. “Now they know about you’re helping with Eunwoo’s case too. Before this, your identity wasn’t expose to the public”

She smiled and read a card sent from an AROHA. The fans thanked her for her bravery. “I’m just glad I could help them”

“But that mean” she lifted her head to Mingyu. “Everyone knows about Hyukjae”

“No don’t worry” Mingyu drank on the coffee. “That part isn’t leak”

“Yet” she added. “I hope that part never leak”

Boram looked at her phone and saw Somi’s picture. She smiled at remembering Somi’s reaction about her relationship with ASTRO.

“Somi isn’t mad at you?” Mingyu asked. “You know because keeping that secret from her?”

“She did” Boram smirked. “She’s totally angry and excited at the same time. She said she’s proud because she has a friend who’s close to her favourite idol”

“I’m sure she’ll make you send her to ASTRO later” “I think so too” she chuckled. “That one friend of ours”

* * *

Dahyun was scrolling through her phone and paused. She pushed herself of the couch.

“Yoongi oppa” she called Yoongi. “Hm” he was cooking at the kitchen. “This” she came and showed him the phone. “Isn’t this your ex?”

Yoongi smiled and nodded after seeing the news of Boram saving ASTRO. *She’s cool*

“This noona is cool! She saved the idol” Dahyun read the news.

“I know” he talked to himself.

“Looks like you found her again” Dahyun lifted her head to him. “What are you planning on to do?”

“Friend with her, I guess” he smiled. “But I hope we could get together again”

“You still love her, oppa?” “Of course. Not a single day that I forget about her”