08

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Little Things

 

 

_____

 

It has been weeks that Sana and Chaeyoung had been going out together. Unplanned dates are always the best especially when it comes to Chaeyoung, for her nothing could go wrong. Cheeks flaring and rapid heart beats could never go unnoticed by the Korean to herself. She really needs to get a grip in her current situation. Chaeyoung would always wait for Sana to pick her up right after her classes. She would usually hand in her weekly updates for their midterm project with the tutors commenting nothing but praise. Being able to draw is her passion ever since primary level, kudos to her seatmate who was very interested in drawing. Ever since Chaeyoung discovers her interest in arts, she would usually hangout with her seatmate, Yugeom during their break time (recess and lunch). It is a shame when Yugeom transffered to another country because his parent's got a better job.

 

Before Chaeyoung would fetch Sana, she would tag along with Dahyun and Nayeon. She would usually hangout with the Architecture and Painting major since Sana's class would end 2 hours after Chaeyoung's class ends. But seems like today is different where her roommate is with someone and Nayeon's presence is absent. The shorter girl observes Dahyun not far from where she is, where she sees her roommate carries her physical model that is 1:100m while she is talking to someone.

 

Chaeyoung clears in grabbing their attention. The Architecture student immediately greets her roommate with a warm smile while the other offers a shy smile while bowing. "Chae, this is Kyulkyung she's an Interior Design major" Dahyun gestures "and Kyulkyung this is Chaeyoung my roommate, she's a Graphic Design major". They both exchange friendly greeting to each other. "I must say that Chaeyoung has the hand of Leonardo Da Vinci! She draw so damn good" Dahyun proudly elaborates what her roommate is like while having this big smile plastered on her face. This actually causes Chaeyoung to be embarrassed while her cheeks are heating up. "Oh cut it Dubu, I saw you a couple of times sketching portraits!" Chaeyoung backfires. Kyulkyung looks at Dahyun with awe "really? I did see some of your sketches in your Instagram!". Chaeyoung chukles while waving her hand in front of the Chinese student "oh you should come to our room some time because Dahyun has this sketchpad where she files all of her 'greatest artworks'!". Dahyun shots a playful glare at her roommate "I swear Son Chaeyoung-".

 

As short banter of both roommates, Dahyun and Kyulkyung decides to drop Chaeyoung off to the Fashion Design studio. Both of them could not even contain their excitement since this is the very first time that they visited the studio, this also reminds Chaeyoung of herself few weeks ago. Sewing machine everywhere. Measuring materials and different texture of clothing materials are always present. This is like a safe haven for Fashion Design students. "Chaeyoung!" a familiar voice calls Chaeyoung's attention. As the Graphic Design student whips her head, she automatically smiles towards that person "Sana". As Chaeyoung makes her way towards the taller girl, Dahyun and Kyulkyung are following her close behind. "Fancy seeing you here, Dahyun" Sana tries to keep her excitement as soon as she sees the said girl. "You know what's fancy?" Dahyun makes a funny gesture while pointing the whole space "this environment is hella fancy!". Sana giggles as she playfully hits Dahyun's arm "ahhhh that's so lame of you!"."It's so true!" Dahyun in her breath "I've always imagine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter