02

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tears

 

 

_____

 

 

 

 

It has been weeks since the last time she tasted her soft lips.

It has been weeks that there is an empty space beside her.

It has been weeks since the last time she remembers her scent.

It has been weeks that she wakes up in the middle of the night due to her frequent nightmares.

It has been weeks that she ate a proper meal.

It has been weeks that she wakes up to these puffy eyes.

 

She is tired. Too tired to adjust on this phase. If only there is a reboot system inside her, she would not think twice to use it.She wants to move on but she does not know where to start. Can she returns her clothes back? Nah, that would be awkward. She might breakdown in front of her- no, she does not want to be fragile. Can she throw those polaroids then? How about the scrapbook that was given to her during their 3rd month? Well , this is going to be a long day just by thinking about it.

 

"Oh my god, you are still a mess" a familiar voice got her distracted from her thoughts. She sits up before shooting her death glare at the former "and how the hell did you come inside, Myoui?". The said girl quickly points at her roommate who is closing the door of their room "Seulgi did". Seulgi lowers her head as she mumbles "but Mina insisted, sorry about that Sana". Instead of getting mad towards her roommate, her expression soften because she does know that Mina likes to insist people. She could not blame her poor roommate, can she? "it's alright Seul, Mina is just a pain in the bum".

 

As Sana was about to go back to her "hibernation" phase, the other japanese pulls down the blanket- rather forcefully. The former could not help herself but to groan while trying to kick Mina but unfortunately the latter just swats her foot away. "really Myoui?" Sana was not in the mood "I don't want to do anything to--". "Zip it Minatozaki, I brought my playstation 3 with me" Mina chirps "do you know how heavy- but not really, that thing is? Better not turn me down". "But I do not want to play to--" then again Sana is cut off. "I brought the classics" Mina smirks.

 

Mina makes her way to her bagpack as she then takes out 2 of Sana's favourite games which are Call of Duty and Need for Speed. These are her favourite games maybe it is because these are the only games that she could totally kick Mina's bum.

 

"You know what?" Sana quickly slides off her body off the bed "I changed my mind, I want to play games today". Mina could not help but to roll her eyes as she digs up for the controller inside her bagpack "yeah yeah yeah, it's because these are the only games that you know" she pushes the controller to her as she gives the other one to Seulgi. Sana could not help but to whine at the interaction between Mina and her roommate "Hey! Why can't you be gentle to me like what you did to Seul?". Mina glances at her friend before shrugging her shoulders "nah man, Seulgi is too nice to give out death thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter