06

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Loft

 

 

_____

 

 

Announcement to all of the students! We are having a welcoming party to all of the Freshmen tonight at around 8PM. The name of our venue is "The Loft UTS", it's at 15 Broadway the one beside the Tower building. Come and join the fun guys!

 

There was a huge grin that is plastered on Sana's face after reading the advertisement on the Facebook page. Seeing this type of scene, Mina inwardly groans to herself enough for the former not to hear her. She does know that today would not be a good day- her usual day to be exact. Goddamn welcome party. Throughout their walk towards Mina's room, the younger of the younger of the two remains silent- waiting for its predator to take its action.

 

As Mina unlocks the door of her room, she feels a light tug on her shirt. She does know on who it is. "Mina, do you want to go la-". "When did I ever turn down your offer, hm?" the younger Japanese mumbles while turning to the other. By that response, Sana gives Mina a quick embrace "you're the best, babe!" she giggles while nuzzling her cheek on Mina's forehead. But then Mina makes a face as soon as she hears her pet name "I swear to the Kingdom of Penguins, use that endearment one last time or I will cance-". The older smiles in a cheeky way while squishing the younger's cheeks "chill out granny, all you need is a goddamn drink".

 

But before Mina could choke Sana , the latter quickly pushes her inside the room and closes the door. "See you tonight, love!" Sana chirps from the outside before dashing off to her room while saying "time to convince Seulgi!". From the interior of the room, Mina could not help but to smile at her best friend's behavior. What a crazy she has.

 

________

 

7:44 PM

Dahyun is currently standing in front of her closet, still debating on what she should wear for tonight's party. She takes out her Palm's Angel white boxy shirt and her low classic tee black. What should she wear? Like really. It is just a party amongst the students, what is the big deal about it? Her gaze shifts towards her roommate who is fixing her messy hair. Anderson Bell uni artist collab t-shirt David Bowie. Ripped jeans. Nike classic Cortez basic leather. A straight up Art student aesthetic. Damn girl you look fine.

 

"Hey ugli are you done yet?"

 

Crap. She actually forgot that Nayeon is inside her room.

 

"Patience, my dear" Dahyun mumbles while shifting her gaze back and forth with the t-shirts that she is holding.

 

A creak on the bed can be heard, informing that Nayeon has stood up. Dahyun knows what that means. Im Nayeon will be the one choosing her outfit. Heck, Dahyun has to admit to herself that Ms. Im really has a good taste in fashion. Or maybe it is just Dahyun who is always overthinking on what to wear especially during occassions or a simple gathering. Getting distracted by her thoughts, Nayeon takes the black tee, black shorts and a classic low cut converse.

 

"This will do" she shoves the items towards the younger. "Now get your working or Chaeyoung and I will leave you here" she smirks playfully while patting Dahyun's bum causing the latter to groan while walking towards the toilet.

 

___________

 

8:13 PM

Exiting from her google maps, Jihyo makes her way inside the bar. She really needs a time out after her busy week. Meeting up an injured person named Momo. Gaining a few friends within those 4 days of attending the week's orientation- just mainly about their campus and what not. She is also brainstorming on what she will do for her next video. She is also self-teaching herself in applying new techniques when using her paint brush. Yup, that is the summary of Jihyo's "adventure" throughout the week. Jihyo really needs some drinks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter