12

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Special Chapter Part 2: Happiness

 

 

_____

 

 

It was only 10:30 am whne Momo's phone starts to vibrate, indicating that there was an incoming message. But what can she even do? Heck, she could not ignore that message, what if it was something important like a message coming from Yongguk. Whoelse would message her anyway? She slowly slides her hand on the side table to check on the meesage that she just recieved.But from what she has seen makes her eyes widen all of a sudden. It was a message from the person who treated her wounds.

 

From: Train look a like girl

To: Injured Person

Is your face alright?

 

From: Injured Person

To: Train look a like girl

Yeah sure is, why?

 

From: Train look a like girl

To: Injured Person

Oh nothing, just asking.

 

Furrowing her brows. Momo tosses her phone on her bed as she starts thinking on the things she could actually do for today. She wants to escape this hell hole and by that she is just referring to her model making project. Her phone vibrates once again.

 

From: Train look a like girl

To: Injured Person

I was thinking if you would like go to Bondi today?

 

From: Injured Person

To: Train look a like girl

Oh? Are you asking me for a date?

 

From: Train look a like girl

To: Injured Person

Hah! Nice try. You know what? I might ask someone else instead.

 

From: Injured Person

To: Train look a like girl

I was just kidding. But tell you what? I'm up for Bondi. If you want I could pick you up at your apartment.

 

From: Train look a like girl

To: Injured Person

Shesh, you're like this hard-to-get person, aren't you? But anyway, sure thing I just went to Central Park a bit.

 

With their short conversation, the Japanese could not help but to chuckle to herself. She quickly throws her phone on the bed as she immediately picks something to wear for today. Having a white crop top paired with high waisted shorts would not go wrong. Moreover, Momo rinses her face before wearing the clothes that she picked.

 

Instead of meeting the Korean at her apartment, the said person suggested to meet her instead at Central Park since she is already there in which Momo just agreed with her. As the Japanese is making her way towards the said location, she sees Jihyo standing at the entrance. With only just a navy blue sunny dress that is hugging her body, Momo looks at her in awe.

 

"Don't tell me, this is your first time seeing someone wearing a dress?" Jihyo playfully nudges Momo while chuckling. Momo mentally hits herself for being to distracted and not being able to notice that Jihyo saw her. The Korean walks beside her "Sorry to drag your out from your apartment" she sighs while massaging her temples "Midterms are just getting on my nerves". Momo secretly smiles while humming beside her. Noticing that Momo is not talking back to her, Jihyo takes a glimpse at the said girl "Am I being too noisy?". The older looks at Jihyo while letting out a smile "Not at all, in fact these Midterms are just too annoying". Jihyo quickly agrees by nodding her head "God, tell me about those Tutors too!".

 

The walk towards the Central Station is nothing but silence although a comfortable one. Both girls took their Opal cards to tap on the scanner before going inside the main area. Jihyo slides her phone out from her pocket and opens the app called TripView Lite. "If I'm not mistaken, our train stops at Platform 24" Momo speaks as Jihyo is punching their starting location and their ending location. The younger nods as she sees the timetable of the trip "There will be one arriving in 4 minutes and the other is at 10 minutes" she said while sliding the phone back to her pocket "I've only been to Bondi, twice". Momo hums as they start to walk "I've been to Bondi a couple of times, I could show you around if you want?". Jihyo's eyes lits up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter