07

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Attention

 

 

_____

 

11:01 PM

If they have thought that the place was full packed before but now, now they did not expect more students to be joining the party. Music is booming from the speakers. From low alcoholic drinks to the intense level of alcoholic drinks are present in each tables. People getting to know each other. People playing games- mainly beer pong and king's cup. Oh god, the king's cup is the far worst game compared to the other games that involves drinks. But indeed the night is still young, don't stop til you drop, right?

 

As the crowd gets to be hyped up, there is someone at the far corner of the room that choses to remain silent. Sana Minatozaki. It is not the typical Sana to be found in parties, she usually gets wild. She takes her packet of cigarette and her lighter from her bag "I won't be long guys". Without waiting for any of their answers, Sana heads towards the exit. Mina does understand that Sana needs to breathe from this suffocating environment. She feels bad about it but what can she do? happens to anyone at anytime. "Is she going to be okay?" Seulgi asks the younger Japanese while eyeing her roommate that is heading out. Mina looks at Sana before turning back to Seulgi "she will".

 

When Minatozaki finally reaches the outside world, she happens to see the girl who bumped onto her few days ago. She takes a seat on the empty space of the stairs of Building 1 (to mind you guys, Building 1 and The Loft UTS are right next to each other but The Loft is like this "underground-ish" type of bar/pub.), right next to the girl. The girl in glasses was lost with her own thoughts not knowing that Sana is already beside her. She stares at her drink in the cup as she twirls the liquid inside the container slowly. The Japanese could not help but to clear to grab the latters attetion.

 

With the action, the Korean whips her head in facing Sana's attention "s-sorry, I didn't know that you're here" before looking away as she feels her cheeks heating up. By that action, Sana takes the opportunity to have a closer look at the side profile of the younger "alone?". The shorter girl shakes her head "no" she says before drinking the few amount of liquid from her cup "I'm actually waiting for my roommate and her best friend" she continues.

 

But before Sana could utter any words, the said roommate and her best friend emerges from the pub which the Japanese quickly remembers her. Aha that girl that has weird humour! The roommate is carrying her best friend on her back while the latter mumbles incoherent words. As soon as the Tofu girl notices that Sana was there, she abruptly stops from her track before bowing at the latter.

 

"I remember you from few days ago! Sorry I didn't introduce myself last time because my roommate dragged me" she playfully glares at her roommate before turning back to Sana "I'm Dahyun" she finally chirps but then again there was a slur that Sana took notice. "This girl on my back is Im Nayeon" Dahyun takes a glimpse at her best friend before speaking in a hush voice "sorry she's too drunk right now, such an embarrassment to her appearance" she says while making a face which Sana giggles. But what Dahyun did not expect, Nayeon whacks her head "I heard that". But the younger rolls her eyes playfully "you heard nothing. Now go to sleep, drunkard". "I am not! I blame you for making me chug that warm whiskey for 10 seconds and to think that you and Kriesha counted really slow!" Nayeon slurs as she hits- more like a pat on Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun shakes her head while chuckling "oh please just admit that you're not good with games".

 

As the two continue to argue, the girl beside Sana lets out a sigh but then chuckles afterwards "I swear when you first saw them, you'll think that they're having a lover's quarrel". She takes a glimpse at Sana before continuing "I'm Chaeyoung". When the Japanese turns her attention to the younger, she swore that she saw that red hue on her cheeks "I'm Sana" she gives her a smile. Chaeyoung hums while returning the smile "well" she stands up "we better get going since Nayeon is really drunk". Minatozaki does not know what comes into her mind but she quickly stands up "I want to come with you guys". Dahyun and Chaeyoung looks at each other then to her but then Sana continues "I just want to make sure that you guys will arrive at the dorm safely".

 

Both girls gives Sana a warm smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter