11

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Special Chapter Part 1: Easter Show

 

 

_____

 

It is that time of that month again where easter bunnies are out in looking for eggs. But have you ever wonder on why those easter bunnies are looking for eggs? Aren't they mammals not oviparous? Thinking about it, they just want to trick their fellow species that they do have this "hybrid" babies.

 

Does that even make sense? I think not-

 

Moving on, this time of the month is where children receive easter eggs from their relatives- which is sugar rush for 24/7. Can you believe the stress level of their parents are having? At this time of the month is where parents take their children to the Olympic Park to spend their day riding crazy rides and see farm animals. Do not also forget that this time of the month, showbags disappear within minutes and sometimes other stalls does ran out of stocks. At this time of the month is where people should relax- but this time or the month is a total irony for the University students where they experienced deadlines of their projects from here and there. Not to mention that at this time of the month, the Midterm examination is just around the corner trying to creep in.

 

"Are you guys ready?" Nayeon comes inside- well rather bust inside her best friend's room. Dahyun groans at her study table while ruffling her hair "! I am not even done with the research for my Cultures assignment!" she said as she continues to write her draft in InDesign. Nayeon could not help herself from rolling her eyes "Dahyun, chill! You said that the deadline of your research wouldn't be due til Thursday!". The younger dramatically points at her laptop while clenching her chest with her free hand "I'm working and hell Imma skip the easter sh-". Right before Dahyun could finished her sentence, Nayeon's phone rings "Actually Kyulkyung is on her way here just so you know". The monolid girl gasps in rather an epic way "Wait, what? Why did you invite her Ms. Im?". "It's because that's the only way to drag your nasty out from this room" Nayeon said while typing her reply to the invited guest.

 

What could Dahyun even do if someone that she likes would tag along? Nothing. But wait, does she even like Kyulkyung? That's a trick question. But to be more specific, Dahyun does appreciates whenever Kyulkyung is with her. Moving forward, at this stage, Dahyun does want to cry since she has not started her reseach, okay maybe 10% of it is done. But hey, Nayeon is right. She needs that goddamn break alright.

 

It is a beautiful weekend and it's a perfect time to go out from her cave. That is why Dahyun is currently sliding her hangers to the side as she scans a perfect outfit that she could wear today. Damn, Nayeon did really get her this time. What a bummer.

 

As a cue, there was a knock on the door and all 3 heads quickly whipped towards the door. "I'm gonna change quickly!" Dahyun announces at she stumbles to the toilet while carrying her clothes. Chaeyoung could not help but to chuckle at her roommate's "reflexes". She stands up from her bed as she makes her way towards the door to open it. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I also invited Sana and her roommate to tag along with us" Nayeon acknowledges Sana's presence while giving her a welcoming smile. Taking a glimpse towards that person that is behind Sana did caught Nayeon off guard. Myoui Mina. The red head helt her cheeks' colour is transitioning towards the colour of her hair. After that incident last time, both of they still barely talk to each other. All could Nayeon do is to admire her from afar.

 

"Fancy seeing you here, Nayeon" Mina looks at Nayeon as she slowly smiles at her. God, right here, right now, Nayeon could have a heart attack just by that smile. Hell, it is super effective which could cause Nayeon to faint. The older swallows the big lump in "Yeah you too, Myoui". Chaeyoung clears while offering the 2 Japanese girls the seats while giving a teasing look towards Nayeon "Let's wait for Dahyun since she's changing as of now". Sana beams while looking at Chaeyoung "Oh she's coming? I thought you said she doesn't want to go?". Nayeon lifts her hand "It's because I invited Kyulkyung to tag along with us" she said it proudly. Minatozaki simply nods as her smile did not reach her eyes. When Chaeyoung noticed, she gently reaches the other Japanese's hand to give it a squeeze. 

 

It was a perfect timing when someone knocks at the door as Dahyun emerges from the bathroom. It was Nayeon's turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter