20

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This double date feels more like babysitting 2 adults

__

 

"Hey guys, what are your plans for today since we are all heading back tomorrow to our dormitory?"

 

"Seulgi and I are planning to visit at this local Art studio" the short brunette haired girl calls out from the living room.

 

"Jihyo and I are going to Jb hi-fi to check out different lenses for her camera" the eldest Japanese informs the others while putting back the plates to the racks.

 

While the loud clatter continued in the dining-kitchen area, there is also an ongoing arguement that takes place in the lounge room. It was caused by Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Nayeon. It was because they are debating whether to play Mortal Kombat X or Mario Kart Deluxe on Mina's Playstation 4. Both games are pretty amazing although for Nayeon's side, she couldn't take fighting games that well.

 

There was this time where she kept apologising to a Tekken character named Panda, in which has caused Dahyun to looked at her weirdly and complained on how her best friend never apologised to her whenever the older hits her a couple of times in a span of 10 seconds. This has also backfired Dahyun, earning a "because you deserve it" as the other party's answer.

 

"Let's play Mario Kart instead!" Nayeon s the case of the said game onto Dahyun's chest. But the Latter was not having it but instead she passed the Mortal Kombat case to her roommate. With Nayeon quick reflex, she pulls the hand of her best friend that was holding onto the game "pUHLEASE DAHYUUUN~" she bats her lashes while offering the Mario Kart case to her once again causing the younger to gagged.

 

By the end of the arguement, Dahyun was 'forced' to agree in playing Nayeon's game since Chaeyoung was pulled by Seulgi to get going. "Really Nayeon? We are going for Sherbert Land? The last time I remembered was that you almost whacked me with my Switch controller" Dahyun sends a side eye to the older girl with a huff. "Shut up! I just want another rematch alright. Watch me in kicking your arse-".

 

This was halted when Nayeon felt a peck on top of her head and when she looked up, her forehead was met by another kiss from her girlfriend. Dahyun on the other hand snickers towards Nayeon's reaction, on how Mina managed to shut her up with those kisses only. Before Nayeon could say or do anything, Dahyun grabs his opportunity in picking an easier route so her best friend would not end up smashing her with Mina's ps4 controller. But luck was not by her side at all when her girlfriend grabs the controller from her while giving the younger a peck on the cheek. This is a cue for Sana to hear a faint "Hey! That's unfair" coming from the younger.

 

"Get your cute arse working, lovely!" Sana gives a slope side grin before pecking her girlfriend's lips. This causes Dahyun's cheek to heat up but that did not stop her from frowning "I don't want to! Besides I was about to kick Nayeon's nonextistent arse!". This earned a smack on her arm coming from the other party as they begin to bicker each other once again to which caused a giggle from their girlfriends. "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter