10

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her

 

 

_____

 

Momo somewhat regretted for not putting much effort on her Midterm examination project. She could tell by the looks that her Tutor is giving her, she is screwed. Goddamn screwed. But since Momo has much pride of herself, she was not easily taken back by those gestures. The only thing that she needs is to form creativity within the sentences that she will be speaking. 

 

"And that is how my ritual works within the space" Momo finishes her presentation by not forgetting to give her killer smiler to her Tutor. The Tutor could not help but to squint his eyes in looking at her project and Momo could tell that she made a great job for making her Tutor lost in his words. He sighs as he checks on his feedback paper while rubbing his temples "Momo, isn't?". Momo nods and not forgetting to smile at him. "Your project-" he stops before looking back at her project "I like it, even  though it wasn't fully completed". He puts his finger on his lips while scanning the details of her plans "I like it how you elaborate the functions of each spaces that you possessed in your drawing, it was clear to me on how you deliver it" he hums before smiling a bit "That would be all, thank you".

 

Momo gathers her model and her plans before taking a seat. To be hones, Momo was expecting that she would be having her power nap after her presentation but no she was wrong when someone just intrrogated her. "Damn girl, you got him shook!" a person initated the conversation while beaming at her. Usually, Momo would straight up ignored people who dare to in her plan but when she takes a look at the person who just disturbed her, this is one of the tutor's favourite student. Kim Dahyun. Momo cracks a smile, maybe befriending this person is not bad at all since she could get tips and tricks to get her project "quirky" as for what her Tutor speaks. "Oh that was nothing, really" Momo waved it off while taking a glimpsed at the Tutor. Dahyun hangs her jaw before shaking her head in protest "No no no, I am always impressed the way you explain things especially during that pre-final presentation" she smiles.

 

______

 

"You guys could go ahead because I need to rinse my paint brush" Mina waves at her friends before heading to the toilet. Nayeon hums as she waves back to Mina "Alright, we will be at the cafe" she informs the former before dragging Sejeong with her. 

 

As the Japanese enters the toilet, the first thing that she sees on the sink was a model. Those full on details could be mind blown- heck Mina could related to that since she is pretty much strict on herself when it comes to details. It must be hard to be an Architecture student just by the looks of her project. She turns on the faucet that is right next to the project, being careful not to have any splash on it. As she was rinsing her brush, she was mentally setting her schedules for the next few days not knowing that the door behind her opened. "Did you know that putting your hands under the water will make your skin wrinkly?" the other speaks. This startled Mina as she quickly takes a look on the mirror "h-huh?" she swore she could have slapped her forehead right there and then for her embarrassing act. Congratulations for embarrassing yourself, Mina. "But you know, besides making your hands look ugly as , there are good reasons behind it" the other hums as she makes her way to the faucet to wash her hands "One of them is that, you will improve your grip on wet or submerged objects" the person smiles a bit before clearing "Sorry, I think I read too much Science facts during my free time" she lowers her head in embarrassment. On the other hand, Mina could not help but to be astound by the other person.

 

Mina was never a fan of reading fun facts- okay maybe sometimes if she really wants to know more about the things that really intrigues her. You know? Deperate times calls for depar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter