15

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Back To You

 

 

_____

 

 

As soon as the bus left the place, Dahyun immediately went back  to the main entrance of the Leura Cascades. In retracing her steps, Dahyun could not help but to feel anxious on what is coming ahead. She hopes that Sana would not have gone too far from their last stop which is 100 metres away from the entrance if Dahyun is not mistaken.

 

Before Dahyun could eventually loses her mind, she hears a whimper not far from where she is standing. Sana. By that, Dahyun never imagines herself running this fast. It was her whom could make Dahyun spin her head in total 360 degrees rotation. She is damn insane.

 

"Sana!" Dahyun sprints up the moment when she sees the said girl who is sitting one of the rocks while clutching on to her knee. Sana's head shoots up as she hears a familiar voice. It was her, she came back for her. "Dahyun!" Sana's voice cracked. The younger immediately kneels down in front of Sana "why are you here? You know I- we have been so worried about you!" but before she could push any more questions, she spots her water container right beside the older "how?". The Japanese takes the container with her free hand as she hands it back to the Korean "it slid out from your bagpack and it came into the contact on the river. I thought I'd get it- I did eventually but the moment I came up to the rocks, I accidentally missed a step causing to scrape my knee".

 

Dahyun is lost with her words, instead she takes out her handkerchief from her pocket to tie it around Sana's knee to prevent it from bleeding some more. The older did not protest towars Dahyun's action. After tieing the fabric around her knee, Dahyun lets out a sigh "do not do that ever again". Sana reaches out from Dahyun's hand to give it a light squeeze "Dahyun..". "Sana, please" the younger grips a bit tightly "I don't want to see you hurting just because of my mistakes".

 

It felt like a double end blade when Dahyun said those words. Not only she was pointing out on what just happened but also she was also pointing out on what is happening between them lately. She knew. They both knew. They could not help but to feel satisfaction with their inaccurate actions. It's either they would go big or go home and they did choose the former. It was reckless but exciting at the same time. 

 

Sharing a good few moments of silence has never been so comfortable. But Dahyun decides to break it off first by slowly standing up. Having a quick reflex, Sana grips on Dahyun's wrist in pulling her down for a hug. From that moment, Dahyun felt her heart just jolts up. Indeed being with Sana really does give her this funny feeling in her stomach. When the older pulls away from the hug, she immediately cups Dahyun's cheeks gently.

 

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

 

It was in Japanese. 

 

This causes the younger to furrow her brows in confusion "what did you just say?". The Japanese giggles and smiles but it was rather a sad one "I just complimented about the moon, I said it was beautiful". Dahyun hums as she looks up the sky just to see the moon shines brightly below them "indeed it is" she then looks at the older "but that was random, I must say". Sana slowly nods "yeah it was random" she caress her thumbs carefully on Dahyun's soft cheeks. Before the younger could say anything, she suddenly felt a pair of lips pressing on hers. 

 

The kiss that they have shared was not those typical out of the movie scene where sweet s happens. Instead it was screaming for pain and sadness. Every movement of their lips it feels like they have retraced all of their mistakes that they have made. Every breath that they would catch feels like they wanted to be apart for once and live a normal life, not this maze like life. It was overwhelming. But every reattachment of their lips, they rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter