18

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonlight

 

_________

 

Never been in Dahyun's life that she made an on the spot decision. With the help from her friends wherein they could at leasr get Sana distracted as Dahyun tried to get things done as quickly as possible. They agreed on dividing themselves into 2 groups, mainly Seulgi, Nayeon, Sana, and Momo for the group responsible in distracting Sana. As for the 2nd group it would be Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Mina for having the lookout for the silver head girl.

 

The main reason behind this plan is that Dahyun wants to set up a dinner with Sana- cliché but it would never gets old. On one hand, Dahyun got some help from Mina in preparing the dinner while on the other hand, Jihyo and Chaeyoung are the ones responsible in picking a spot for them to eat dinner and also they would be the ones setting up the area.

 

Not to mention that Dahyun will be having an impromptu performance later- yes, the almighty Kim Dahyun.

 

It was pure luck where Mina happened to introduced a dish that caught Dahyun's attention to which they wasted no time in preparing the meal. Mainly, they would be cooking Katsudon with Miso soup, Oyakodon, Spider roll, and Shrimp tempura roll. At this point, Dahyun had been thanking the Gods in sending Mina to give her ideas.

 

After some time in preparing the meal, Dahyun called both Jihyo and Chaeyoung to give her some of their updates. To their satisfaction, they both informed Dahyun that they finally finished setting up the area and by few mintues they would be heading back to the house. A smile appeared on Dahyun's lips upon hearing the good news to which Dahyun suggested to lounge at the backyard with Mina while waiting for Chaeyoung's arrival in order to pick up Dahyun.

 

"How are you feeling?" Mina asks quietly as she takes a sip from her green tea.

 

Dahyun feels multiple waves of emotions that just keep on crashing towards her, everything that is happening today was breathtaking. So what does Dahyun really feel? 

 

"Alive" the younger her breath in before releasing it slowly. "Pardon?" the Japanese turns her full attention to the former with her brows creasing. Dahyun also turns her full attention to the latter with a smile forming on her lips "you know that feeling when you're overthinking of some matters but the moment that you'll see someone that you like, everything that you are thinking just evaporates? Because by seeing them, you know that they matter the most to you". Mina understood on where Dahyun is heading to because she herself also felt that way especially to that girl who has bunny teeth.

 

That smile that happens to be brighter than the sun. Those lame jokes that could lift up someone's mood. Those arms where you know that you're safe around it/

 

"You must like her that much huh?" Mina snaps back to reality when she sees Dahyun's soft smile. "Oh-" Mina clears as she felt the heat creeping up on her cheeks "I just happened to slip through my thoughts". Dahyun fs her position where she pats the older's shoulder "my dear friend, you really are hella whipped aren't you?". The Japanese dramatically gasps while covering "oh , I think you're right! This is hella bad". Both of them had fit laughter before Dahyun remembers something- "hey Mina?". Mina hums in signaling the other to continue. "Well you know, few nights ago Sana told her that 'the moon is beautiful, isn't it?' in japanese" the younger shyly scratches her nape "if you don't mind, could you translate it for me?". Upon hearing what Dahyun had said, she could not help but to laugh to which confuses the other party. "Well let's just say that my dear best friend is hella whipped for you" the Japanese is still giggling while covering . "What?" Dahyun's brows furrows "unless she-" she quickly covers as her eyes widen "oh hell no!". Mina finds it amusing on how comical Dahyun's face as of now.

 

As Chaeyoung arrives at some time soon, she found that Dahyun is wearing a white knitted sweater for her primary layer and for the secondary was a black satin stussy bomber jacket. Chaeyoung's eyes travels down seeing that Dahyun wears a black Levis jeans and Nike air presto. Heck, the shorter is very much satisfied on what her roommate is wearing. 

 

"Ready Dubu?"

 

"All set, roomie"

 

_______

 

As soon as Chaeyoung spotted the table at the shore, she gives Dahyun a light pat on her shoulder before taking her leave. Clutching the guitar in her hands, Dahyun takes a seat as she engages herself towards the night view of the ocean. There are a lot of things that running inside Dahyun's mind.

 

Will she likes it?

 

Will this night be memorable?

 

Warm lips on her cheek brought Dahyun back to reality. It takes no times for her cheeks to be on fire while turning her head towards the intruder. It was her. Sana. Sana  the younger's hair "going to the Art shop, they say" she slightly smirks with a hint of tease in her voice. Dahyun opens to give her an excuse but due to her dismay nothing had came out. Way the go, Kim Dahyun! 

 

When Dahyun finally finds her voice, she abruptly stands up and walks on the other side of the table to pull out the chair for Sana, "I kinda prepared something simple". In taking her seat, Sana's eyes lights up as she smiles "simple things are always the best Dahyun". Pursing her lips inwards, Dahyun drags her chair in placing it near Sana. The younger s the bag of her guitar as she gets her instrument inside. She places her guitar on her lap as she starts singing

 

I love, I love the way you look tonight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter