05

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Blood

 

 

_____

 

 

When did 9am meeting turned into a 10am meeting? From light shuffling on the floor to loud and heavy steps like a dinosaur escaping from danger? From radio music playing at the background to unlimited curses? From long and peaceful showers to a quick splash on the face?From a "dress to impress" to "I don't really give any s right now" look? When did ever Hirai Momo showed her face that late? Oh yeah that is right, she blames herself for using her last supply of her favourite drug last night. But that dosage was actually doubled from what Momo usually takes. Hell, she is Hirai Momo and she can do whatever she wants.

 

"" she steps out from her apartment.

 

But little did Hirai know that she took the wrong turn instead of going towards the University, she took a turn further away from her destination. But who is to blame anyway? No one. Curse on that temptation and contemplation that she undergo last night. To take it or not to take it? Who would even say no to their favourite thing, right? Unless you have control on yourself then- congratulations on that because Hirai is not one of them. Let us just say that Momo is just easily tempted with things- small or huge, she can rotate her attention in 360 degrees.

 

As the Japanese's has her attention on the floor, she suddenly bumps right into a person. "Look what we have here?" the guy smirks as he cracks his knuckles "seems like this is my lucky day". The brunette turns her attention around the area- and later realise that she made a wrong turn "oh , really now?" she grunts before turning her attention to the guy. "Oh are you going somewhere?" the guy smirks as he slams the former on to the wall with a full force. Hirai coughs a bit due to the impact "that's none of your business, Jongin" she said flatly.

 

With that Jongin cues his other 2 mates, the other 2 guys got a good grip on the Japanese's arms. But before Momo could break free from their strong grip, a surprise blow on her stomach catches her off guard. What an unlucky day does Momo have. Hirai coughs as she kneels down for a split second but she manages to get back up with a wobbly knees. But hell, there is still no luck available, another swift punch on her stomach causing the brunette to shiver in pain. God, this is still early in the morning and Hirai Momo is getting beaten up by these people. What kind of day is this? The answer, the test of all days.

 

"Is that all you got?" Momo manages to mock while smirking at the other person. Jongin chuckles before grabbing a fistful of her hair while drawing his face closer "that was just the start, Momo. Don't get to excited, we still have a long way to go".

 

Before Momo could spat another insult to Jongin, the latter steps back to pick up a steel pipe from the ground. Holy . Momo is definitely gonna be ed in this stage. She is actually mentally planning on how the hell she would go home with her state later. Would she call 000 and ask for help? God no. That would be the last thing Momo would actually do. Actually going to Yongguk's place is the best idea that she could come up for now. But what if he's not home? Momo is gonna be screwed. 

 

The first hit was not that painful but hell the following strikes are a lot worst. Momo needs to have an escape plan really quick. No. Momo needs to have that goddamn miracle. She should have visited the church instead of running into this . What an idiot. That painful shot after shot echoes in that eerie alleyway. But that one last blow on her body, the Japanese finds herself laying on the ground. But that did not end, instead Jongin and his fellow members gave her a strong kick on her body and on her face. At this state, Momo is still wondering on how the hell is she still breathing after those shots. Helpless. Pain, so much pain. But hell, Hirai has been through this stage a lot of times and this stage is not even worse compared to what happened to her few month ago. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter