14

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lost 

 

 

_____

 

 

It is that time of the month where students at the University rejoices. Midterm has finally came to an end. Everyone knows what does this mean, a long- 15 days break. Even though 15 days seems too short but for a University students it seems to be long for them since they need to catch up with their sleep. Regaining back their social life after those 3 dreading months  but finals is always around the corner but that isn't important as of now. Heck we do not want zombies in the campus, right?

 

But "rest" does not apply to Dahyun and her friends so instead of sleeping throughout the day, they planned  to have a trip to the Blue Mountains. In which Mina and Nayeon has a new friend named Jihyo and Dahyun also had met Momo, both friends asked them if they wanted to tag along. So they did. But they were caugh off guard when Jihyo and Momo actually knew each other, what a small world indeed. Do not forget that Sana had made Seulgi tag along too- but more likely forced her to go with them since Sana needs someone that is sane in their group of friends. 

 

"Dubu, is Kyulkyung tagging along?" Nayeon asks as she takes a bite from her nugget. 

 

The group is currently having their breakfast at Maccas that happens to be a 5 minute walk from their dorm. Dahyun shakes her head "nah, she told me that she's going to catch her sleep today". Nayeon furrows her brows as she scans her Instagram, seeing that Kyulkyung had posted a new story on her profile, she instantly clicked it. "Are you sure about that?" she hands her phone to her best friend. Dahyun was not suppose to get mad at this hour but from seeing Kyulkyung's story, a photo of her with some of her friends in Bondi, Dahyun could not help but to be upset. Kyulkyung should have told her that she doesn't want to tag along in which Dahyun is going to understand. Dahyun was too excited when she asked Kyulkyung last night if she wanted to tag along and the latter did agree but only to cancel it past midnight, telling the Korean that she needs to catch her sleep.

 

Upon sensing Dahyun's change of behaviour, Sana clears "guys we only have 42 minutes til our train departs, do you want to buy something?". Momo instantly whips her head towards her fellow Japanese "I'll buy some snacks at 7 eleven!" she cracks a smile. "Hey, I was about to say that too!" Nayeon looks at the younger as they high 5 each other "great minds think alike, my friend!". "You mean a blackhole in your tummy, grumble alike" Chaeyoung snickers but only to receive a smack on the back of her head from the red head. 

 

Nayeon, and Momo went to 7 eleven that is right beside Maccas but they didn't go all alone but instead they dragged Seulgi, and Chaeyoung with them while the rest just waits for them. The silver head takes out her phone as she visits the website of the Blue Mountains. Sana on the other hand manages to grab a seat next to Dahyun "you're that excited huh?" she asks while peeking through the Formers phone. The was a hint of smile when Dahyun hears her voice "no. Well not really, I just want to distract myself" she answers as she only to receive a nod from the Latter. The Japanese starts to fidget her fingers on the table as she thinks on what other things she could talk about. "But for sure I'll be having fun in today's activity" Dahyun takes a glimpse at Sana, not wipping that smile off her face.

 

Not far from her line of sight, Mina finds herself enjoying the company of Jihyo. She had asked herself for so many times on why the hell they haven't spoken to each other from the very start. Oh yeah that's right, she kind of got intimidated by Jihyo's aura but today, everything changed from her perspective. Jihyo is indeed a down-to-earth person whom could be savage at times.

 

"No wonder the style of your painting is very familiar" Mina rests her chin on her palm as she looks at Jihyo once again " you're the almighty P.Thomas and tell you what? I have watched your videos! That inspired me to push myself further". 

 

 

_____

 

 

Inside 7 eleven, both Nayeon and Momo rapidly takes several chips and lollies from the shelves while Seulgi is clutching onto her 2 tubes of Pringles like it is the most important thing in the world. Looking for Chaeyoung? The said girl is standing in front of the shelf where the chocolates are currently are. She furrows her brows as her eyes shifts from one chocolate to another. Still contemplating whether to buy Chunky Kitkat or Oreo flavoured Cadbury. It seems to be easy to pick on which chocolate she could get but that not how Chaeyoung's decision making works.

 

Why must this be so hard for her?

 

She looks at Nayeon and Momo wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter