13

Cul-De-Sac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Trademark

 

 

_____

 

Getting a call from Yongguk early in the morning is like a normal routine for Hirai Momo. It was nearly 5:20 am when Momo finds herself standing in front of Blacktown's train station. On a normal basis, she would usually whine to Yongguk on why on earth they would meet on an early morning but today is different. She is in need for money. It is a good thing since she does not have any class for today since she only have to submit her research later in the evening thru email.

 

A loud screech of the tire catches Momo's attention. It was a black matte American Bobber that greets the Japanese and Momo does know on who owns that motorbike. Park Chanyeol. Hell, this guy is extremely rich and Momo always wonder on why the hell spend your time in this kind of world. Chanyeol would always say that he likes how his adrenaline pumps so fast whenever he does these kinds of job. Hirai sometimes wonder if his parents know about this- probably not. But that is not the whole point right now, isn't?

 

"Yo Hirai, we got some clean up to do" Chanyeol speaks as he hands her the spare helmet. The said girl wears the gear before climbing up the motorbike "how many is it?". "I think it was around 2 or 3 peeps" he roars his engine while looking around the street "they're just at the nearby pub".

 

The travel from the station to the pub did not take up much of the time- estimated between 10 - 15 minutes. As the American Bobber parks somewhere near the place, a person emerges from the dark alley. In that sight, Momo quickly takes off her helmet and hands it back to Chanyeol before leaping towards that person in giving her a tight hug. Amber Liu. She is the main reason on why Momo is in the gang. If it was not for Amber, Momo could have died in the streets within days. No food nor water and only a few cents that is left from her. By seeing this, Amber persued that she will take care of this child. She trained Momo. She also had given her proper education. Amber protected and love her like a dad. It was hell out of a ride and thank yous are not enough for Momo to express how grateful she is. She felt the love of a family.

 

"Well well well, look who's here!" Amber squeezes Momo before pecking her forehead. Momo could not help herself but to smile at this act "I miss you" she mumbles. The American Chinese girl hums "I miss you too, lil monster" she gently squeezes the Japanese once again "have you been eating properly while I was gone?". Momo nods as she smoothly lies "Of course! I am The Great Hirai and skipping meals does not exist in my dictionary" she grins.

 

As the two continue to chat in catching up with each other, Chanyeol gently nudges Momo's mentor while looking at the pub's door slowly opening. The 3 find their way in hiding in the shadows right before the other 3 emerges at the said location. The youngest of the 3 squints her eyes to get a good view of the other 3 faces "" Momo growls under her breath when she identifies the suspects. It was Kim Namjoon, Jay Park, and Jeon Jungkook. Those 3 had cause so much trouble with Yongguk especially that Namjoon guy and now they are at it again. 

 

During the phonecall earlier with the leader, he had said that someone had burned most of the evidence of Namjoon's hidden agenda. The club for pleasure seekers. ing es. There are numerous cases where Namjoon kidnaps girls to become- or rather to be a force es. Yongguk had said that it was caught on their camera that Jungkook was the one who set it on fire. True, Yongguk does give out drugs to s if only they would agree BUT never did he kidnap anyone to be his slave.

 

Either way Yongguk is also at fault on what he is doing and yes he does have sources in the Police area where he could get away from being busted. But hell, for Yongguk it was a big no when someone is belittling another person. Yongguk is going to be the first one standing up for that person. This is why he tracks down those agenda with the help of his source back in the Police head quaters, just to help them despite him hiding his dirty works behind that strong facade.

 

Let's just say they are in the middle being between a superhero and a villain.

 

But before the trio could lauch their suprise attack, Chanyeol quickly hands each one a mask to wear in order to escape from any evidence. In a swift movement, Momo wears the mask that was given to her and heck she suddenly felt her heart pumping fast. This danger. This adrenaline. This certainly excites her the most. As soon as Chanyeol gave them the cue, the trio emerged from the shadows which catches the other 3 off guard. Chanyeol went for Jungkook while Amber went for J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter