Chapter 25

Winding Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room reflected the soft, rosy glow of sunrise, and it fell on Mina's sleeping face, fascinating Chaeyoung. She'd been watching her for some time, and Chaeyoung still couldn't believe her good luck. Mina chosen to marry her. But why? Someone like Myoui Mina would never fall in love with someone like her.

Chaeyoung wound a curl around her finger, fascinating by how alive it felt. She had awakened her wife's passion, and she had satisfied it as well, but she wanted what Sachi and Kenji had. She wanted to fill her belly with her seed. She wanted Mina to say the words that she'd almost cried out last night while in the throes of passion--she wanted to hear her say she loved her.

She looked at the richly furnished room, knowing she would never be able to give the lass anything like this.

Mina's lashes fluttered open, and Chaeyoung looked into the brown eyes she loved so well. The lass smiled and stretched like a cat before a warm fire. The sheet slid down to her waist, and she had a good view of her satiny s.

She groaned, wanting her again, and Mina knowing she must be sore. She made a dive for her wife, wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and pressing her s against the other chest.

"Is it morning already?"

Chaeyoung trailed a finger down Mina's cheek. "Uh-huh."

Mina raised to be kissed, and the girl laughed, hugging her. "You're as affectionate as a kitten," the girl said, giving her the kiss she wanted.

Mina broke off the kiss. "Do you mind?"

"Not me. I like everything about you. Don't change anything."

Mina stared at the brown eyes that made her feel weak all over. She could get lost in those transparent depths. The girl had been magnificent last night. She was a gentle lover, except for the time she had taunted her into madness. She smiled at the memory, pleased that she had such power over this girl. She rubbed her s against the girl and nibbled her ear.

Chaeyoung growled and pulled Mina under her. "You won't be able to walk for a week by the time I get through with you. I had a good intentions of making love to you only once."

Mina smiled slyly. "If I can't walk, we'll just have to stay in bed, won't we?"

Chaeyoung lips covered hers, and she spread her wife's legs, sliding into her. Chaeyoung wanted her wife every time she looked at her. What would she do when they got home? She'd never get any work done.

Mina bit her lower lip as the girl rocked with her, ing, pulling back, and ing again. They rode the wave of passion, and afterward lay locked in each other's arms.

Mina closed her eyes, so grateful that she'd married this girl, the one person in the world who would make her happy. She thought of how close she had come to marrying Jeongyeon and hug Chaeyoung tightly. Chaeyoung needed her--she might not know it yet, but she would find it out eventually. Mina almost purred as the girl dipped her head and took her in . If she'd never known Chaeyoung, her life would never have been complete.

"I'm hungry," she said, pulling away from Chaeyoung. She stood and went to the bellpull, tugged on it, then turned to find Chaeyoung watching her. "We'd better get dressed quickly, because within five minutes the maid will come knocking on that door." Mina pulled on her robe and belted it at the waist while the girl got dressed.

The expected knock came, and Mina called  out. "Come on in, Yumi."

A middle-aged woman and her younger daughter entered, the mother carrying a heavy tray, which Chaeyoung took from the woman and placed on a small table.

Both woman bobbed a curtsy, smiling cheerfully. "Do you need anything else. Señorita Mina?" the elder one inquired.

"EE. In an hour we will both want to bathe. After lunch we will be leaving, and I will want the traveling coach loaded and ready.

"Hai!, señorita, er, I forget, señora."

Yumi's daughter approached Chaeyoung. "Ma'am, a man brought to you this letter. He said to give this to you personally."

Chaeyoung nodded and waited for the two servants to leave before she spoke. "You issued orders to the servants with the ease of someone accustomed to doing it all her life."

"I have. But I was taught by my father to treat the servants kindly and with respect. I hope I have always done that."

"I wasn't implying otherwise. I just want you to remember you will have no servants at Son Ranch."

Mina frowned, troubled. "I know that, Chaeyoung. It seems to bother you more than it bothers me."

"If you had married Jeongyeon you would have had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter