Kwon Jiyong

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m trying to sing but
No one is listening
 

 




Jiyong switched off his laptop and closed its lid. He snorted lightly after taking a glance at the watch on the wall. He only had 10 minutes before the school started. He actually didn't really care since he always come when the gate was already closed and he would end up climbing the wall to get into the school. He didn't know why he even try.


After taking his bath, he wore his uniform and put on his blazer. He raked his fingers through his blonde hair and his tie left loose around the collar. He stared into the mirror, looking at his miserable reflection. There's an eye bag under his eyes and his hair was a mess. He didn't sleep for the entire night just to play the new game. He stopped playing the game only to find that he was late for school.


Before going out of his room, he made sure to put on his earring to his right ear while the other one was stored in a heart-shaped box. Jiyong was not sure why he always wore the earring only on his right ear and he had been doing that since his mom had left him forever. The earrings actually were his mom's, and he make sure to keep them dearly.


He glanced at his reflection in the mirror once more before getting out of the room. His home was quiet, signifying that he was the only one in the house. Maybe his father and noona already left. He reached for the tuna sandwich on the table and munched it as fast as he could. Although he didn't care if he was late, he really cared if the annoying president of the student council and his vice found him climbing the wall. That two school's stupid guards really need to mind their own business.


The last time they found him late, he was forced to clean the toilet, including the teachers' to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter