Unexpected Thing

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t look at me, I hate this feeling right now
I want to hide away somewhere

 

 

 

It was a chilly morning as she walked through the streets to her school. Music blasted in her ears as she slowly sang along with it. Bulletproof Heart by My Chemical Romance had been her favorite since the first time she heard the song. The voice of Gerard always made her goosebumps.


As soon as she approached the school gate, she quickly pulled the mask from her face and kept it in her bag. It was still early, there's only a few students, which was good for her because nobody would harass her.


Dara went to the vending machine. She fished out some coins from inside her wallet and put them into the machine. The button was pressed and orange juice came out. She eyed the juice for a while. A sigh let out from before she bent a bit and took out the drink from the machine.


She looked around warily. After making sure that there was nobody, she fastened her steps through the corridor, making her way to the old music room. The door was closed slowly by her. Dara looked around the room. 'What a mess.' She pulled out the sticky note from her bag, writing some messages for her 'master', and left the note along with the juice. There was no way she would want to meet him because of the event yesterday where she cried in front of Jiyong. It was really embarrassing.


'I have some tasks to do. I can't meet you, sorry.'
 

 

...

 


Jiyong pushed the door open. He quickly slumped his body onto the couch. It was magical to see Jiyong arrive early in the morning.


"Oh, Ji. You're early."  Taeyang got into the room, followed by Seungri. Taeyang settled himself on the old piano while Seungri sat on the window railing.


"I am sure this is yours, Jiyong."


"What?" He asked without looking at Taeyang.


"Orange juice." 


There was a silence that filled the room before Jiyong lifted up his head. His eyes glanced to the drink and spotted a note stuck onto it.


"What is written on that?"


"I quote. I have some tasks to do. I can't meet you, sorry."


Seungri scoffed as he heard that. "Must be that ugly girl."


"I told you to not call her that." Jiyong eyed Seungri. Then, he got up to take the juice. He eyed the note for a while before drinking the juice.

 

 

...

 


Dara put the garbage in the dustbin. This was her punishment because her essay was not done. It could be done if Minzy didn't pour her drink onto her work.


"Hello, Dara!"


Dara quickly spun around. Her eyes met the vice president's, Park Bom. Dara was confused, she turned around to see if there was anybody other than her, but she did not see anyone.


"I am talking to you, Dara." Park Bom pouted.


"M-me? Why?"


"Nothing. I am just bored. Want to take a walk with me? It is still early and TOP has not arrived yet." Park Bom pulled Dara and started heading to the school's backyard.


"Are you not afraid walking with me?"


"What to be afraid of? You are just a girl. Like me."


Dara was taken aback as Park Bom said that. 'Like me'. That two words made her feel normal. Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter