Extra Chapter: Forever (NEW!)

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sat restlessly as he glanced down at his phone on his lap. He tried not to make it so obvious but TOP and Daesung were having none of it. Both of them shook their head, sighing to watch the worried husband and father. They were supposed to be camping for four days and three nights but seeing how Jiyong had been attached to his phone since the start they arrived there yesterday, TOP guessing they’d be going back in a few hours. They had to.

“Dara still has not picked up her phone since last night, Ji?”

Startled, Jiyong threw a glance at both of them. Sighing, he silently shook his head. Although he tried to hide how worried he was, his friends still could see him being so on edge all the time.

“Is it because there’s no connection here? Maybe you’re just being paranoid,” said Daesung. But when he looked down at his phone, he realized that the bar on top of his screen was full – meant that there was a connection there.

“There is. She picked up her phone yesterday when we arrived. But she didn’t when I gave her a call last night and this morning.” Sighing again, he stood up and walked to the river with his fishing rod, telling TOP and Daesung that maybe his wife hadn’t woken up yet.

TOP rolled his eyes, “we all know Dara would never wake up late. Not with those three monsters in the house,” but only Daesung heard that.

“Is it a mistake to bring Jiyong here?” Daesung scratched his non-itchy head. But it was Dara that convince them to bring Jiyong along as she noticed that her husband was so stressed out to keep up with the house chores, working from home, and taking care of their three daughters at the same time. She was so eager about it that even TOP could not disagree with her. Dara even took one week off from her school so that she could take care of their daughters while Jiyong would be going camping.

TOP watched as Daesung typed something on his phone before putting it to his ear.

“Minzy!” TOP guessing that he was calling his twin to ask about Dara, so he did the same. He opened the chat room with his fiancée, Bom.

Is Dara doing okay?

After a few seconds, he got a reply.

Whatsup with you? You shld be asking about me first!

Im not sure. Last time she replied to our group chat was last nite…

Now, even he got worried too. His thought was disturbed as Daesung came back with a worry painting all over his face.

“Minzy said she didn’t hear anything from Dara since last night.”

Blowing a raspberry, he splashed the mineral water into the bonfire that he just finished making. “Get that Kwon. We’re going back now or he’s going to pee in his pants.”

 

 

Slowly, Jiyong pushed the door of their house open. He could feel his heartbeat beating faster when nobody greeted him at the door. Usually, Haera and Hyeri would squeal happily to see him back from being out, while Hana would come later than both girls and hug his leg, refusing to fight with her sisters to be carried by their father in his hands.

And Sandara. There was no warm smile from her. It just made him feel worse. Sensing no sight of her was not normal for him.

“Sandara.” He called out to her. “G-girls?” He ignored the fact that he just stuttered.

He put down his camping bag on the sofa after making sure the door had been locked. Jiyong walked to the kitchen first as his wife usually would be making lunch at this hour during her day off, but there was still no sight of her. It seemed like nobody has been in the kitchen for a while. He spotted water splashes on the floor just near the water dispenser. That threw him to six because Dara would never leave something like that.

Jiyong turned around and walk quickly to their room. To his disappointment, there was nobody. Their bed was empty. It was the same for the bathroom of their room. Meant there was only one place that all his women would be.

The door squeaked as he pushed it open. There was a dim light from the bed lamp on the chest drawer. But the daylight from the window made it easier to see around. He spotted the three of his daughters surrounding their mother on the floor. Dara was sleeping on the cold hard tiles. She was sweating, with a cease between her eyes as she slept. Hana was curling at her feet, while Haera and Hyeri kept on touching the cooling patch on Dara’s forehead.

“Girls? What’s wrong with Mama?”

The mini Sandaras all turned to him. Even Hana who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter