Slowly But Surely

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t lie to my face cuz I know
I’m ugly

 

 

 

The students literally mount their bodies to the wall as they saw how pissed Jiyong was when he made his way in the hallway with Dara in his arms. She fell asleep after saying she was feeling nauseous at the sight of the blood on her knees. The blood has trickled down to her legs, staining her white socks. She looked so miserable that made Jiyong want to blow up the school.

He pushed the door of the infirmary room forcefully with his leg. The sound of the door banging startled a student who was sleeping in the bed. When he saw Jiyong, he quickly left the room, leaving only him with Dara. 

Jiyong put Dara gently onto the bed. He started rummaging the first aid kit that he saw on the shelf and pulled out some cotton and antiseptic to treat Dara’s knees. Since there was no nurse around, he decided to do it by himself. He pulled out her shoes and socks then put them on the floor. Jiyong went to the sink to get some water. He put water into the bowl and placed it on the small desk next to Dara’s bed. He chucked a small towel into the water, squeezing it, and then gently cleaned Dara’s legs from the blood.

“Is she okay?”

The voice that greeted him made Jiyong whip around. He was facing five other students. He didn’t notice their presence since he was so absorbed into his work to treat Dara’s wounds. Nodding his head, he continued his work silently, not really wanting to talk with anyone.

“Where did you find her?” A punkish voice asked. Assuming it was CL, he answered briefly.

“Somewhere.”

He didn’t really want to tell other people about Dara’s hideout, especially when that girl told him that she still did not trust the girls completely. He saw the two girls sitting opposite of him at the other side of the bed, watching Dara sleeping. He noticed the concern on their faces but didn’t say anything. After bandaging Dara’s legs, he moved to her face. He observed the cut, it was near her eyes. Not too long but it was quite deep. And then he noticed how puffy her eyes were because of crying. Jiyong clenched his jaw. Trying not to explode with anger right there, he tried his best to wipe the cut gently. He slipped her hair behind her ear so that it didn’t tickle her in her sleep.

“Tell me their names.”

“W-what?”

“Names. The bullies.” He said without moving his eyes from Dara’s face. When there was no answer, he looked up to CL.

“Names.” He muttered again, eyes glimmering with anger. He saw her glance to Minzy and the other boys before hesitantly answering him.

“Alice, Sohee and Kwangho.”

Without any words, Jiyong left, ignoring their calls.


...


“Wait! Ji-“

Jiyong pulled the door shut, cutting Chaerin’s words.

“Let him be, Chae.” Seungri walked to the sofa and settled himself on it.

“But we already told about it to President TOP,” Daesung exclaimed. “The bullies will get their punishment later.”

“TOP isn’t enough. They should at least taste Jiyong’s wrath and that will be fair.” Taeyang interrupted, then he and Seungri laughed hysterically.

“I know that, right? I don’t know if they were brave or just plain stupid for bullying his puppy, so they should know what they will get for messing with Dara.”

Chaerin scoffed to hear Seungri and Taeyang. She has already known the trio since they were kids because she used to follow Seungri around. Associating with the boys a lot, she became a little rough with others.

“What’s going on with Jiyong and Dara?” she asked with curiosity. Chaerin still remembered that Dara has told her that she did not know a boy with the name Kwon Jiyong.

Taeyang shrugged, settling himself next to Seungri. “He just told us that Dara is his puppy and that’s it. We didn’t ask more. Dara is nice anyway, we don’t have any problem having her around.”

“You didn’t bully her right?” Minzy glanced at the two boys, and Seungri froze.

“Well, I played with her a little, but after that, I know that she is nice and cute so I apologized.”

Minzy glared at him while Seungri only grinned. She looked up to her twin, who was leaning against the wall beside the sofa. Her twin was staring at Dara with a frown on his face.

“Those guys were horrible.” She heard Daesung say with a slow voice.

“True. I don’t want to know what Jiyong will do to them but I hope he gives them what they deserve.” Chaerin muttered and then she put her chin onto the bed, watching Dara sleeping.


...


TOP and Park Bom watched the four students who were sitting in front of them. Three of them were looking to the floor while the famous troublemaker was looking straight to TOP, eyes to eyes as if they were speaking without voices. Bom sighed tiredly.

“Jiyong, don’t you feel ashamed for hitting girls?” her eyes trailing to the students' names Alice and Sohee. Their hair was in mess and their eyes black in color because Jiyong punched them without mercy. Daesung already warned TOP and Bom about Jiyong, afraid that he would come to get the bullies. Bom thought they were faster but when she and TOP arrived at their class, everyone was cowering in the corner while Jiyong was beating the three.

“Like how shameless they are when they were hitting Sandara?” he mocked.

Bom went quiet, then she eyed the boy, Kwangho. He looked worse. Right eyes were shut and his lips were bleeding. His shirt, especially his collar was ripped as if Jiyong choked him badly.

“The council can handle this-“

“But the council will not hit them like how they did. They at least deserve a punch with a knuckleduster.” Jiyong’s words made the bullies shiver in fear.

Raking his hair, TOP sighed loudly. “You three will be suspended. The disciplinary unit will call you later, and you!” he pointed to Jiyong. “Cle-“

“Sure.” TOP didn’t even got finish his words but Jiyong cut him. “Toilet? Okay.” He get up from his chair, slapped the heads of the bullies, and left the room. Bom could only gap to watch him while TOP clenched his jaw to suppress his laughter.


...


“Jiyong?”

“What?” Jiyong answered in an annoyed voice without even needing to get out from the toilet since he knew whose voice it belongs to. The voice is soft and sounds hesitant and girly, and only one person calls him like that.

“Are you okay?”

Jiyong ignored the question. He continued to brush the cubicles one by one with no expression as he used to it; cleaning the toilet. The school could not expel him no matter how bad he would behave because his father was one of those people that has donated a lot for the school, which was pretty stupid for Jiyong. It’s funny how money could make us rule people.

After like half an hour, he finally finished his punishment. Jiyong tossed the brush and mop to the corner of the toilet and washed his hands. 

Just as he got out from the toilet, he saw Dara sitting not far from the toilet, hugging her legs close to her chest. She was humming a song that Jiyong didn’t know with her eyes scanning the area. She definitely heard his steps because she turned around to him. Jiyong swore that he saw Dara beamed as she looked up to him.

“Why are you here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter