Deception

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Angst

 

 

Don’t come closer
I don’t even want your concern

 

 

Brian didn’t expect that Dara would actually punch him, he stumbled a few steps back before the back of his knees collided with the chair and he fall back with his head hitting the floor first. The sound of chairs screeching with the floor and murmurs echoed around him. Dara watched as he shut his eyes, his hand rubbing the back of his head. After a while, he opened his eyes, glaring straight at her. When he darted his eyes around, all students were watching them. His friends were standing in their spot, jaws gaping. Feeling ashamed, he pushed himself up and charged to Dara. Brian pushed her harshly, making her topple to the floor. She hasn’t had time to whimper because Brian suddenly strangled the collar of her uniform. 

The situation was getting worse. Some students shrieked, telling Brian to stop and some of them even chanting for them to fight. His expression showed that he was really angry. His face turned as red as chili when he touched under his nose and saw blood on his fingers. Brian felt like his pride was challenged because it was a girl who punched him. She even made him bleed.

Without warning, Dara was slapped across her face, earning more shrieks from the students. Brian tightened his grip on Dara’s collar, his other hand reached her hair and he pulled them until her scalp hurt. Dara struggled to escape but she failed. Her face went puce because of the lack of oxygen to breath. Brian smirked at her smugly and pulled her hair harder. She could feel her heart in her chest throbbing loudly because of fear.

“You’re such a b*tch. No wonder Kwon took alike on you.” He his lip, eyes turned darker. Again, he slapped Dara while laughing. Dara could feel the corner of her lips wet with blood and her eyes stung as she tried to hold her tears. Of course, she failed. She failed again. She had no idea why everything that she tried would turn into a failure.

The grip around her collar suddenly slipped and Dara collapsed to the ground. Her vision was blurred, but she felt someone trying to push her to sit.

“Dara! Hey!” Minzy stared at her with her hands gripping her shoulders. When Dara look up to Brian, she saw he was fighting with Seungri.

“You piece of trash! What the are you doing to her?!” Seungri managed to land his fist before he was pulled to behind by Brian’s friends.

“It’s not your problem, little a*s. Don’t interfere!” the boy with glasses kick Seungri’s stomach, making him sprawl to the floor. Brian’s friends laughed, but Brian wasn’t amused at all. He turned back to Dara and pulled her from Minzy’s grip.

“Hey! Are you crazy?!” Minzy shouted to his face, but his other friend who Dara heard someone call him Dowoon, suddenly came and pushed Minzy away from them. The situation was really worse and scary, nobody dared to interfere.

But some of the students kept on yelling to Brian, telling him to stop, which the latter ignored and told the students to mind their own business.

“Well, doesn’t matter that I don’t get to taste you. Maybe we could just have some show.” He chuckled as if it was amusing him. Dara swore that that was the most terrifying chuckle that she ever heard. 

With just one hand, Brian ripped her collar. The two first buttons of her uniform were torn from the shirt. Her undergarment dangerously peeking out from her uniform. Feeling alarmed, she tried to struggle again by kicking him, but Brian slapped her for the third time. 

Dara hiccuped hopelessly, feeling really weak and tired and hurt. She was beginning to give up when a pair of arms wrapped around her tiny waist from behind. Brian suddenly shrieked like a girl and let go of Dara and she stood weakly with the arms holding her. She slowly looked up and saw Jiyong looking down at her, frowning. His eyes scanned her face for a moment before he slowly passed her to Park Bom who was standing behind him with her eyes puffy from crying.

“Look after her,” he said to Bom. He glanced at Dara who was staring at him before he turned around to face Brian that was shrieking because CL have been yanking his hair nonstop. She looked like she didn’t have any intention to stop. Even the boys who pulled Seungri earlier were standing far from her and Brian.

“CL, let him go,” Jiyong said after a moment. CL yanked Brian’s hair until some of his hair fall from his head before she pulled him to Jiyong. Without wasting a second, Jiyong kicked his face, sending Brian to the floor. Brian was trying to get himself up but Jiyong stood on his hand, slowly putting his weight on it and Brian screamed in pain. Jiyong straddled on him, continuing punching Brian with his face stayed expressionless. His knuckles were red and wet with Brian’s blood.

“Your nose isn’t perfect anymore. Guess Tokki’s first punch really hurt, huh?” Jiyong smirked.

“That’s your nickname for that wh*re?” 

“Sandara Park is not a wh*re!” Jiyong said grimly. He yanked Brian’s hair, tightened his grip on his hair until Brian screamed and beg him to let go.

“Jiyong! That’s enough!” Taeyang suddenly appeared from behind Jiyong and tried to pull him from Brian. But Jiyong kept his hand on Brian’s hair.

“Jiyong, hey! Stop it! Are you trying to kill him?!” This time Daesung’s voice called him. Both of them tried to haul Jiyong from Brian’s who was whimpering.

“DON’T YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO SANDARA?!” Jiyong shouted frustratedly, and everyone flinched at his voice. Taeyang stared at him for a while, trying to read him. Never did Jiyong lose control like that. It was the first time that he ever heard Jiyong shout loudly.

“And you, assh*les.” Jiyong pushed Daesung and Taeyang from him and faced all the students who were still watching them. “You saw how this bast*rd beat her like sh*t. But you stand aside and watch? Are you ing kidding me?!” 

“Jiyong, calm down.” Another voice interrupted.

TOP walked to them with a few prefects trailing. They were trying to put the situation under control by asking the students to go to their class.

“Just leave this to us. Go to Park. She needs you.” TOP said, with a strained voice. He mentally slapped his head, thinking how much work he’d need to do for this problem. 

Jiyong didn’t retort to him like he always did. He made his way to Dara who was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter