His

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m getting angry again
Why can’t I ever be perfect

 

 

 

Her hand abruptly stopped picking the guitar when she felt a presence behind her. She quickly got up from the couch with the guitar was still in her hands. Her heart beat fast when she found the boy, Jiyong, staring at her. He was sitting with one of his hands on his knee. His eyes didn't show any emotions, but she could feel his stares piercing right through her head. 

 

It was an awkward silence, as the two stared at each other. Dara noticed that Jiyong quietly scanned her face, and his eyes stopped for a moment onto her cheek. She automatically covered her cheek with her hand. "I'm sorry for disturbing you." She bowed, quickly put the guitar back to the place. She was walking to the door to get out from there when his husky voice reached her ears.

 

"Hey."

 

Dara stopped. She turned back and flinched when Jiyong was actually right behind her. He was still staring at her face. "Who gives you the permission to get in here?" His voice sounded demanded, making Dara shudder.

 

"Ah- uhm.." She bit her cheeks. Not wanting to answer because she just got into the room on her own although she know it was restricted. But then, why was the boy here?

 

"Nobody should enter here. This is my place." 

 

The statement from him made her realize that she had walked right into trouble. From what Chaerin told her earlier, Dara could find out that this boy was not someone you could pick a fight with. And from what TOP did in the morning, this boy was a troublemaker. But let's not be so quick to judge. 

 

"Bu-but, I thought nobody is here." She stuttered. She really hope that the boy would let her go.

 

"Yes. Nobody. So, why the heck are you here?" Dara stared at the boy. She tried to hold a choke when she heard his harsh words. Didn't want to make him angry, she bit her cheeks and looked down to the floor. Right now, all she wanted was for the boy to let her go or the ground to swallow her.

 

"You got a nerve, huh? You disturbed my sleep." He slowly pulled up her chin and stared right into Dara's eyes. "What's your name?" 

 

Dara froze. There's something weird. His words and his action was different. Every word that he said was harsh in her ears, but the way he pulled up her chin was... gentle.

 

"I asked you. What's your name?"

 

She blinked, returned back to reality. "Da-Dara. S-Sandara Park."

 

His eyes were still staring into her eyes before they fell onto her left cheek. Dara immediately gets ready to be insulted. Because she knew that he was going to talk about her birthmark. But to her surprise, he did not say anything about it. He let go of her chin and put his hands into his pockets.

 

"Starting today, you're my puppy."

 

What?

 

"Wha-what do y-you mean? Puppy?"

 

Dara watched nervously as he smirked. Everything about that smirk told her that he was someone unpredictable and scary.

 

"My puppy." He repeated.

 

"Can't you just let me go?"

 

"No. Cause nobody should be here. Nobody should know about this place."

 

"But I can just pretend to forget it."

 

Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter