I Heard You

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why am I this ugly
What must I do for me to be able
to smile brightly like you?

 

 

 

"Yeah, I'll stop now!" But Jiyong kept running and glancing to his back, worried if that creepy president caught him. He didn't notice that he was running to a girl and bumped into her. Both of them fell onto the cold floor. The books that the girl was carrying were tossed around them.  

 

The position they both were in was awkward. The girl was under Jiyong while he hovered over her. Luckily that Jiyong managed to hold his body with his hands next to her head. Jiyong blinked a few times, staring at the girl's face before he came back to reality, thanks to TOP's screaming.

 

"Sh*t." Jiyong quickly stood up. "Sorry." He said slowly but enough for the girl to hear. He quickly got up and continued to run again.

 

 

...

 

 

Dara frowned before she slowly pushed herself to get up from the hard and cold floor. She patted her skirt and turned around to see the boy who bumped into her. He said sorry, right? Because there was no one had ever said sorry after making her fall or hurt. And that was the first time that people were polite to her. But after cursing.

 

"Hey, Park!" TOP's voice startled her. "Have you seen Jiyong?" Dara frowned again and slowly shook her head. Who's Jiyong?

 

TOP sighed and raked his hair. "Yah Bom. Go search him at the field. I'm sure he is going there right now!"

 

"Could you please don't order me like I am your slave?! I can't even finish my breakfast thanks to you!" But she obeyed the president's order anyway. She gave a little smile to Dara before storming off from there.

 

"Thanks,' Park." TOP made his way to chase the boy again.

 

Dara only stared at the two slowly faded from her view. She let out a small sigh and bent down to collect the books. She was supposed to bring the books to the teacher's room.

 

Her head look up when a pair of legs stopped in front of her.

 

"What are you doing?" Chaerin's eyes darted to Dara. She bent down too and began to help Dara collect the books.

 

"The president and the vice is really stupid. Too attached to that idiot Jiyong but can't even help you with the books. Tsk." Chaerin muttered.

 

"You saw?"

 

"Hm. I was on my way to the lab earlier but heard them." She handed all the books back to Dara. 

 

"You said Jiyong? That boy was Jiyong?" She wondered. Then she has given false information to president TOP because she did see Jiyong.

 

"Yes. Guess you don't know, huh?" Chaerin shook her head but maintained her poker face.

 

"No. I don't." She shook her head. "Anyway, thank you, Chaerin."

 

"Whatever." She turned around and walked.

 

"Hey, Chaerin! We're gonna be late!" A loud voice came from one direction.

 

"Shut up! Who told you to wait for me? And don't call me Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter