Useless

She's Not Ugly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I simply put the blame on my ugly appearance
in this broken mirror

 

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Dara leaned against the wall behind her. She was tired. It was only an hour after school started, but she already felt exhausted. The perks of being ugly were getting on her nerves, but there was nothing she could do. She accepted herself, so why everybody won't do the same? 

 

She pulled her hairband, letting her hair loose on her shoulder. Her head hurts. Maybe because she did not get enough sleep. She was working until late in the night.

 

While she was resting, she suddenly frowned. Something was bothering her. She thought that she forgot something. Something important that she needed to do, but she was not sure what was it. 

 

"Tokki." 

 

Yes, she forgot that she needed to go to her 'master' every morning.

 

She could feel cold ran down through her spine when his husky voice reached her ears. Dara slowly looked up to the window. She found that Jiyong was staring at her, resting his chin on his palm. His eyes quietly scanned her figure.

 

"Bad puppy, aren't you?"

 

Dara quickly stood up. "N-no. I forgot."

 

"Don't be useless."

 

She knew that she had to hear harsh words from him every day. And that thought made her uneasy. She didn't know if she could handle it. As if it was not enough to hear it from the other students.

 

"Get me some juice."

 

Without waiting any seconds, she dashed towards the canteen.

 

...

 

"Where's your dog, Jiyong?" Seungri smugly asked. He was still amused at the idea of Jiyong making the famous Sandara Park as his puppy.

 

"Not a dog. A puppy."

 

"I see no difference," Seungri said, chuckling.

 

"I don't care about what you see."

 

Dara arrived in the room. Her hair was a mess and one of her shoes was soaked with orange liquid. Jiyong stared at her for a while. Immediately knew what had happened to her but decided to ask.

 

"What's wrong with you? Did you just go through hell?"

 

"Uhm." She bit her lower lip. "I tripped. So I bought a new one." She handed the juice to Jiyong. After that, Dara silently stood up near the door. Her head bowed down and fingers fiddling with her blazer.

 

Jiyong smirked because he already expected that kind of answer from her. Too kind and weak. That was why people ignorantly stepped on her.

 

Taeyang who was watching from earlier decided to start a conversation with Dara. Out of two of Jiyong's best friends, Taeyang was the most friendly one. The fact that Jiyong made someone his property was making Taeyang confused. That cold boy had never shown any interest in other people, especially girls. 

 

"Sandara Park, right?" Dara nodded her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter