Schoolyard Bully

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates guys, was on vacation ^^ }

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

School wasn't fun, no matter how you cut it. It was definitely better than her last school, no doubt about it, but Somin was never one to like school. She wasn't very good at studying, to start with. Second, all of her teachers seemed to all be a part of some sort of secret club where they all agreed they'd make her life a living hell. Her teacher this time around was no exception.

Every time Somin even started to close her eyes, he'd snap at her and tell her to pay attention. He'd even gone so far as to tell her that her grades would be better if she stopped dozing off, but she couldn't help it. Somin's temper had ended up going off, causing her to snap back at the teacher.

"Maybe if you knew how to teach correctly and keep your students engaged, I'd stay awake."

Needless to say, her little comment had landed her in detention before she could even blink.

At the end of the day, Mark lingered at the door, looking around. "Somin. Come on."

She frowned. "Mark, I have detention. The teacher will be back soon."

"Yes, the teacher will be back soon," he agreed, "which is why we better hurry up. Come on. It's the weekend. You can serve detention some other day." Jerking his head to the door, he lifted a brow at her.

Somin, too intrigued to pass this opportunity up, grinned and grabbed her bag, exiting the classroom. But as soon as they got into the hall, they heard their teacher's voice behind them. And then, "Im Somin, where do you think you're going?"

"Well ." Mark grabbed Somin's hand, bolting down the hallway with her. Knowing the teacher wasn't far behind, he panicked and pulled her into the nearest room--the men's bathroom. He seemed to realize his mistake quickly though, eyes widening as he quickly hurried them into a stall, right as the door was about to open again. They could hear the teacher's voice just outside the door, but the male student that had entered was now the greater cause for concern.

In the bathroom stall, Somin stood very still. She was against one wall of the stall, with Mark standing in front of her. His finger was to his lips to make sure she stayed quiet, though Somin would have anyway. His head turned towards the stall door, peeking out through the small crack as he tried to watch for when the student would leave, and he was taking longer than either of them had expected.

Both Mark and Somin stayed in the same position, too afraid to move for fear they'd make noise and somehow attract enough attention that someone would notice there were two people in this stall, and that one of them was wearing a skirt. Not the best scenario, even though it really, really wasn't what it looked like.

While the wolf kept his head turned to keep watch, the girl in front of him had been staring at the line of his jaw, and how it connected to his neck, the tendons sticking out in the turned position of Mark's head. And then she saw his Mark, something even Somin knew about, despite her lack of wolf knowledge. The Mark was similar to a tattoo in appearance, but it changed with phases of the moon, tracking them. She could see his on his neck, almost hidden by his hair, but not completely. Waning crescent tonight, it seemed.

Somin reached out slowly, not even realizing what she was doing. But her fingers came in contact with Mark's skin, and he gasped at the unexpected touch, his head snapping towards her. The two high school students froze in shock. Both of their eyes were huge, but the way Somin had frozen, her hand remained on his neck. She saw his throat move as he swallowed, his hand very slowly moving to rest on top of hers. Somin assumed he'd remove her hand, but to her surprise, he let her keep it there for a moment longer, before grasping her hand in his and letting their conjoined hands drop to their sides.

The two were broken out of their little reverie as the door to the bathroom closed, making Somin jump. Mark blinked once, then let her hand go, opening the stall. Despite his cool composure, Somin could see that his ears were bright red, making her stifle a laugh. "Come on," the wolf called as he looked outside the bathroom, making sure no one would see Somin leaving the boy's restroom, and that their teacher was out of sight.

Together, they made it outside, finding a car waiting for them. Somin looked at Mark for an explaination, but he just smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck. "They had this planned for a few days, so I couldn't let detention ruin it. Come on."

Taeil was the one driving, Doyoung in the passenger seat.

"Let Somin ride shotgun," Taeil instructed the younger wolf, but Somin was already getting into the back seat to sit between Ten and Mark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter