Rate of Acceleration

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello ♥ So the verdict is in; Lucas and Jungwoo will be added into the story, just later on. I have a plan, don't worry; it won't be abrupt or awkward~ And for those who are wondering, I haven't added in Kun because he's not made an official debut, but when he does, I can add him ^^ Also, Haechan isn't in the story simply because he's under the age of 18. He'll be 18 later this year, but I'm not comfortable writing about him. I was even hesitant to write about Mark and Lucas since they're not legal age in Korea yet, but since this is a PG story I was fine with it. Hope that clears things up!

Also, check out this gorgeous trailer Lion_Heart36 made for me ♥♥♥

here

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

Johnny was opening the plastic that covered his jajjangmyun so aggressively he nearly flung the contents all over Jaehyun, who was sitting across from him. The younger gave him an annoyed look, but Johnny was glaring at the eldest wolf of the pack as he broke his chopsticks cleanly in half and slammed them on the table to get his grip even.

"Don't be salty," Yuta said, rolling his eyes.

"And watch who you're glaring at. I'm older than you," Taeil added, calmly handing out pickled radish and chopsticks.

As soon as Somin and Taeil had gone up to the little loft where the wolves were arguing over what movie to watch, Taeil had calmly announced, "I Bonded to Somin," which made the boys go from loud and excited over the food, to baffled and in shock in a matter of seconds. Even Somin was shocked by it, not having expected him to just say it immediately, and especially not like he was saying something as calm and factual as "it's cold outside".

The Bonded wolves at this point had learned to get over themselves, especially since the chances of everyone Bonding to Somin were increasing with each wolf--especially now that Taeil was in the mix.

"Do you think like...there's an equation?" Doyoung brought up as he rested his head on his hand, staring at Somin curiously.

"What do you mean, an equation?" Taeyong sighed, actually mildly annoyed Taeil had Bonded so quickly after him.

"Like...a rate of acceleration for Bonding to happen. Maybe it's increasing. So...we'd have to divide velocity by time to find the rate. The time is decreasing in between Bonding, so the velocity is increasing, right?" Doyoung looked around, but no one either cared enough to respond, or knew what he was talking about. He sighed, glaring at Johnny as the male coughed "nerd" under his breath, then sought the alpha's eyes.

"I'm a business major, don't look at me," Taeyong said when he met Doyoung's gaze. "If such a thing existed, people would have figured it out already. I don't think it's a math equation."

"When did it happen?" Winwin piped up before Doyoung could open his mouth again.

"Before we picked the food up," came Taeil's blunt reply.

The Chinese wolf frowned, moving his noodles around with his chopsticks in thought. "Just out of the blue?"

"No. When I grabbed her hand."

This prompted Winwi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter