Closer

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

The movie Taeyong had put in was of course, a superhero movie. Naturally the nine boys were big fans of The Avengers, the majority liking Iron Man, of course.

Somin wasn't that big into comics, or superheroes, so she just sat there and ate her pizza, grimacing at how messy some of the boys were. Taeyong seemed to share her frustration, throwing wet napkins at Ten, who had the seasoned chicken sauce all over his lips. "I refuse to clean up after all of you."

"Shh!" a chorus of voices hissed at their alpha, wanting to listen to the movie. Taeyong grumbled into his pizza, but returned his attention to the TV once more.

The wolves insisted on another superhero movie after that, and then a zombie movie after that. By the time it started finishing, Somin was incredibly tired. It looked like she wasn't the only one, either. A few of the wolves' heads were bobbing, or were leaned back against a couch or pillow.

Ten, who nnoticed just how sleepy everyone was, grinned a little. Then he looked over at Somin, seeing her sway, her head jerking up to wake herself back up each time she nearly fell. The wolf had to stifle a laugh, but when her body swayed again without jerking upwards, he swiftly came over from his end of the couch over to her, wrapping his arm around her waist. Somin's body fell against his, her head still hanging forward.

Biting his lip in concentration trying not to wake her up, Ten very carefully put her in a more upright position, leaning them back. Somin's head started falling back too, Ten catching her in time to lay her head down on his shoulder. And then he could breathe, letting out a long sigh as his eyes closed.

Once they opened, he looked back towards Somin, grinning a little. Ten pushed the hair away from her face, his fingers idly tracing her cheek. It wasn't his first time being this close to a girl, since he had a girlfriend a few years back, but this still felt different, as if it were his first time. Frowning a little, the male traced her features with the tip of his finger, going from her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, and then stopping just above her lips. Ten gulped, holding his breath again as he changed the positioning of his hand. Now his thumb was lightly pressing to her lips, sweeping over them lightly before he finished his trail down the center of her face, lightly touching her chin.

Looking up quickly, he made sure Yuta wasn't paying attention, the wolf decidedly already asleep where he sat leaning against Winwin. Ten sighed in relief again, leaning back against the couch. His gaze slowly returned to Somin, the female's body now curled in towards him even more than it had been before.

"Oh god," Ten whispered to himself as she wrapped her arm around his waist, hugging him. The wolf's heart was pounding in his ears, his ears themselves turning bright red.

Luckily, his suffering was cut short as the movie ended, Taeyong moving up to turn the lights on. Somin had sat upright as soon as she felt the disturbance of light against her lids, letting go of Ten completely. Her eyes were still closed, and she was clearly still mostly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter