Devious Ideas

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

Taeil had pointed out that some of the wolves were probably getting closer to Somin because they believed they too, would Bond to her eventually. And when that happened, they'd already be close to her, which was great. But the thought that being physically and emotionally close could speed up the timing was a thought in many of the wolves' heads.

In fact, Johnny had been trying to see if it would work since the day Somin had moved in. He hypothesized with a few others about it, wondering if she had to return the affection in order for the Bond to happen sooner, if it could at all. Either way he'd keep going, and the rest of the wolves were curious, too.

"Somin~" Johnny sang as she returned home from school with Mark, her hand in his. Johnny pulled the girl away from her mate and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug, bending down to bury his face into her sweet, vanilla coconut scented hair.

"Yah!" Mark called irritably, smacking Johnny's arm and attempting to push him off his mate, while Somin sighed and just stood there, deciding that if she pretended she were a statue, he'd get bored faster.

He did, and let go of her with a frown, as if not finding it fun when she didn't try to shove him off of her. Then a grin spread across his plump lips. "Are you finally accepting my love?! After all this time? What a joyous occasion! Ring the church bells! Strike up the band!" Johnny beamed as he opened his arms wide to hug her again, but Mark quickly stepped in front of Somin so she could escape.

Johnny's arms landed around Mark, and, sensing something wrong, he opened his eyes, frowning and whirling to find the object of his affection. "Im Somin! You can't just play with my heart like this!"

Mark rolled his eyes, then gave Johnny's shoulder a pat. "No use, hyung. Somin's a femme fatale. Beautiful, intelligent, but she'll never give you her heart." A shake of his head, and he too pushed past Johnny.

Unfortunately for Somin though, as soon as she escaped Johnny, as soon as she headed into the kitchen, a pair of arms circled around her waist, pulling her against a firm chest. Frowning, she turned, and the blur of purple from the corner of her eye told her it was Doyoung who had claimed her, his lips landing on her hair before she could get out of his grasp. "Hello, beautiful," he greeted in a smooth purr. "How was school?"

"Ugh," she complained as she wiped her hair, grimacing at the wolf. "What's wrong with you all today? Mark's been refusing to let go of my hand, and I passed that off as a mate thing, but you and Johnny...you don't have an excuse. I'm going to have to call Yuta to come home from class early, aren't I?"

"You wound me, Somin. Putting me on the same level as Johnny," Doyoung scoffed, holding a hand over his chest. "That buffoon isn't nearly as graceful as I am when it comes to getting you in my arms."

Somin moved to open the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water. "Uh huh," she said, not actually paying attention anymore. Doyoung's eyes narrowed as he watched her open the bottle and take a long drink before his hand reached out to snatch the bottle, placing his lips right where hers had been so he could also take a long drink, earning a very annoyed look from the female.

"Indirect kiss," Doyoung declared as he offered the bottle back to Somin. She simply capped it and shoved it back in the fridge.

As she turned to head to her room to escape this weird disease that had come over the wolves today, she literally ran right into Winwin's chest. She hoped this wasn't going to be a theme with him. At least this time he wasn't shirtless. Sighing, she moved to side step him, but his lips landed on her cheek. "Direct kiss," he called out, as if it were a game and where their lips landed were points.

"Yah!" Somin cried as she smacked Winwin's sturdy chest, the wolf not even flinching at the hit. "Honestly, what the hell is up with all of you? Just let me go study in my room in peace. Please. I beg of you."

"Be my guest. I've gotten my skinship fix in for now." The Chinese boy's voice was so bright and happy all Somin could do was glower at him, then shoot Doyoung a withering glare before she finally made it into her room without getting attacked by another wolf. She couldn't wait for Yuta to get home.

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

Upon hearing the news that the wolves were for some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter