Mine and Yours

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n; hey guys! Sorry this is so incredibly late. I moved (now you see where the inspiration for them moving came from haha) and the process took way longer than it should have, and now I'm preparing to go back to uni in a little over a week but hopefully I'll get a few updates for you guys this week! ♥

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

It hadn't been two weeks before a new house was picked out, and about a week later, the wolves and Somin began to pack. Somin and Jungwoo mostly helped pack up dishes and other odds and ends around the house while the wolves cleaned and packed their rooms, neither of them having too many belongings. Somin had gone to help Ten and Winwin since they seemed like they'd be the slowest, and she proved to be right; Ten kept finding things he forgot he had, and was greatly slowing the packing process.

"Wah! This is a letter Taeyong hyung wrote me when I first joined the pack!" he marveled yet again while cleaning out his desk. "I need to read this again, I forgot what it said."

Before Ten could unfold the letter, Somin had snatched it from him to tuck inside a folder. At Ten's kicked-puppy expression, she sighed. "You can read it when we move and you're unpacking. Taeyong packed up his room and desk in a few hours!"

"He's a neat freak, of course he did!" the wolf complained. "I have a lot more stuff than him!"

"Because you've clearly never cleaned anything," Somin shot back with a sigh, setting the folder in a box. "Please? Just pack. For me at least?"

One look at his mate's expression and Ten caved. He sighed and reached for her, pulling her into his lap and smoothing out her ponytail. "Okay. For you I'll do it."

Winwin paused from what he was doing on the otherside of the room, and made a face. Not a grimace, but a pout. "I want Somin to sit in my lap," he mumbled, but the other two in the room didn't hear him.

With Jungwoo and Somin helping out, boxes were packed quickly, and within a week they were ready to move. So on a weekend a team of movers came to the house with a moving van, ready to haul out boxes and furniture, though it would take two trips.

As soon as the truck had pulled up though, the wolves' heads snapped up, and it became clear something was amiss.

"Are they...?" Jungwoo started to say, stopping himself when Taeyong held up a hand.

"Are they what? What's wrong?" Somin tugged on Jaehyun's shirt, but the wolf was quick to push her behind him protectively.

"Wolves," Taeil hissed quietly to her.

That made her grow alarmed, both of her hands now holding onto the back of Jaehyun's shirt, who turned to her. "Not Im pack," he assured quickly. "Others."

Relaxing ever so slightly, Somin nodded and was about to move, but Jaehyun kept her behind him, holding out an arm. Taeyong looked to her, then nodded towards a room. Wordlessly, Jaehyun and Doyoung went into one of the bedrooms with her, sitting her down on the stripped bed.

"It's probably nothing. A coincidence," Doyoung told her as he walked towards the window to try to see if he could see the men outside, which he couldn't since this window faced towards the side of the house and not the front.

"I don't recognize the scent," Jaehyun sighed. "One of the others might; there are a few packs in Seoul, and we all do have to make a living."

Doyoung shut the blinds and went to sit by Somin, patting her back. "But most wolves usually have family businesses. My guess is this is a rogue. I only picked up on one scent. We're just keeping you in here in case they know about you."

"I doubt it. My family made sure no one knew about me," the female mumbled, leaning into Doyoung.

Neither wolf said anything, and they stayed in the bedroom for a few minutes while the two listened for any conversation that was being had outside. Within five minutes Johnny had come and opened the door. "It's a rogue," he confirmed. "From a Daegu pack. Guy's in his fifties. He Bonded to a human and was outcast for it when he was in his thirties. He says he knows the Im pack but only by name. It's safe, but we're still going to be careful. One or two of us should take Somin somewhere while everything is moved out."

Winwin, Jungwoo, and Mark were picked for the task since the other wolves had decided they'd probably just be in the way, so the three wolves were happy to go out with Somin. They were careful not to let the rogue wolf see her just in case, and left out the back door, walking around the house to the street when the male was inside.

"He shouldn't have seen you," Mark decided with a satisfied nod. He took one of Somin's hands, and Winwin was quick to take the other. Mark glanced over with a frown. "Hyung! It's weird for us to both hold her hand. Besides, people at school think we're dating, so what if we run into one of them? And what will other people think of Somin for holding two guys' hands?!"

Somin actually didn't care that much what other people thought, but she stayed quiet to let them sort it out.

"Also, Jungwoo! He'll feel more awkward!" Mark added. Winwin rolled his eyes, but he let go of Somin's hand and let out a groan of frustration. Mark was smirking though.

Their destination was a PC roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter