Odd

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

Taeil suggested that they move house one day as he watched Somin and Mark get ready for school. The wolves were all nervous about letting the two go, deciding that Taeil would drive them, and if there was any sign of any other wolf, even if they weren't Im pack, that they'd transfer schools, too.

"We don't know if they found us," Johnny brought up, always surprisingly capable of being serious when it was required of him.

Taeil sighed and shook his head. "I'm sure they could find out if they haven't already. Besides, we've gotten bigger since moving into this house, so we could use more space. That way we don't have as many people sharing a room, and we'll have room for another bed so Somin can have her own bed again instead of being forced into bed with one of us."

"I don't mind," Somin spoke up.

"Even so." Taeil leaned back against a wall. "It's better for us overall. Don't you think, Taeyong?" The eldest glanced over, and Taeyong was nodding to himself.

"We'll start looking," he decided. "For now, get them to school. I'll make some calls around."

Taeil nodded, satisfied, then laced his fingers through Somin's to lead her out to the car, Mark walking behind them. At school, neither wolf sensed anything off, with no scent of any wolf besides Mark being around. This placated the eldest of the pack, who nodded and snuck a kiss to Somin's cheek. "Yah!" she hissed, putting her hand to her cheek. "What if someone saw?! I told everyone Mark and I are dating!"

"If anyone asks, say he's your brother," Mark replied, grinning at the annoyed look Taeil shot him. "Come on, Somin." Reaching out, he took her hand, and they went into the school.

School was so painfully normal it was hard to think that the Im pack had ever found them in public, that they'd gone into hiding, and that a new wolf had joined their pack. But Somin couldn't find herself able to concentrate, and not even Jihoon's annoying comments towards her and Mark could make her snap out of it. She wanted everything to be over. But now that they'd seen her for sure, it probably lit the fire under their asses again instead of it burning out like everyone had been hoping for.

Oh well. They'd take it one day at a time, just like they have been until now. Her wolves would protect her, and they'd figure something out.

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

"That was fast," Somin noted as she peered at the notebook sitting on the table between Taeyong and Taeil. A couple of addresses were written down, with notes on the houses.

"We thought we should find somewhere sooner rather than later," Taeil explained as he reached out for Somin, arms winding around her waist and pulling her into his lap. "Don't you want your own room and bed?"

She glanced at her mate, then shrugged. "I just want you guys to be comfortable. Though...Ten is a bit hard to sleep with. He keeps almost pushing me off the bed."

"Maybe we can get you a bigger bed when we move," Taeyong suggested. "Since you're not always alone in it anyway."

Protesting was pointless, and a larger bed really would be nicer when she had to share it with wolves that weren't exactly small, so Somin nodded, reaching for the notebook to glance at the addresses. "You've never considered an apartment or anything?"

Jaehyun snorted as he walked in, snatching the notebook from her hands. "An apartment? Really? There's too many of us. And it would be a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter