Open Up

Biting The Hand That Feeds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: RIP sorry for this late update. School started then the writer's block hit. Anyway, to help combat the writer's block, I opened a 101 Ways To Fall In Love oneshot series. It features the beautiful boys from Produce 101 season 2 since I want to write something for them but don't have the inspiration or time to do a whole fic for them just yet, but with Rainz and JBJ debuting, and Wanna One having their comeback soon, I still want to write for them.

Click here to read!

Go request a scenario and trainee and I'll write it for you! <3

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

"Did they see her?!" Yuta demanded as soon as the wolves arrived home. Yuta pulled Somin away from where she stood behind Ten taking her shoes off, wrapping his arms tightly around her.

"Don't think so," Johnny said, shaking his head. "I don't think they noticed us at all, actually."

"Let's hope not," Yuta mumbled, burying his face in Somin's hair, rubbing her back. "I've got you. I've got you, don't worry. You're safe."

Somin, who was still very shaken up, and very worried, was all too grateful for his hold, even if it was a little tighter than she would have liked. But her legs felt shaky and unstable, and by leaning on Yuta, she felt much more relaxed. "I know. Thank you."

Pressing his lips to the top of her head, Yuta pulled back just slightly, his mate's cheek with his thumb, studying her closely. "They won't get to you. Ever."

Mark suddenly appeared, pulling Somin from Yuta's tight grasp, but he hugged her just as tight. "Are you okay?"

Again, she was grateful for the support, but these wolves didn't know their own strength. "Too tight," she complained to her mate, the wolf immediately letting go. "I'm okay. Promise."

"Sorry," the youngest of the wolves mumbled sheepishly. "I'm glad, though. We really won't ever let them have you. They'd have to get through all of us."

"They would," Taeyong agreed as he also appeared, ruffling Somin's hair before making eye contact with Johnny. "Let's talk." The two wolves went into the small room of the house that was used as an office mostly by Taeyong and Taeil, and shut the door. When Somin scanned around to look for the other wolves, she decided Taeil was probably in the room, too.

"Come on, let's go watch TV or something," Ten suggested in a bright voice, obviously trying to lighten the mood. He put his hands on Somin's shoulders, pushing her towards the living room earnestly.

Once in the living room, Somin did feel incredibly safe. So safe, and so cared for, that she actually felt her stomach grow warm. On her left was Yuta, his hand linked securely with hers. And on her right was Mark, who had her other hand. Somin was leaning against him, her head on his shoulder, and his head on hers. Sitting in front of her was Winwin, who was being his usual clingy self. In his lap he had a plushie he was hugging, but he was leaning against Somin's leg, his head resting against her knee.

Just like that, Somin ended up falling asleep, surrounded by her friends, mates, and family.

 

♦ - ♥ - ♦

 

Somin woke up feeling warm. Too warm. Grunting, she kicked her blankets off, but it seemed like one was still wrapped around her waist or something. She reached down to push it off, but instead of fabric, she was met with warm skin.

This made her open her eyes, looking down to see someone's arm hanging over her waist. Frowning, she turned in the wolf's hold and found it wasn't Yuta, wasn't Mark, but instead it was Taeyong. A little taken by surprise, she almost jumped out of bed, but stopped. Instead, she stayed laying beside the alpha, her eyes trained on him. She wasn't sure how he'd managed to sneak in here, seeing as he shared a room with Yuta, who was very protective of Somin, but he had, and he'd probably pay dearly if her mate found out.

Taeyong wasn't the eldest, but he was incredibly mature. Awake he tended to look a bit frighteni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter