02.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After dressing up and asking Hyo Jung to stay for a while and look after my brother, I went to a nearest bus station and rode a bus going to Gangnam where Won woo told me to go.

After an hour and a half, I arrived in Gangnam and waited for Won woo.

I looked at kids playing around, families happily smiling, and couples acting lovey dovey, which is not actually my style. I didn't notice the time while watching those people around me, not until I saw someone familiar. Lee Ji Hoon, one of Won woo's closest friends. I went to him to ask where Won woo is. As I was following Ji Hoon lots of people dressed in y outfits suddenly appeared as I looked up where I was, I felt nervous and my heart started pounding really hard, it was one of Gangnam's popular club.

I went inside and searched for Ji Hoon. "Won woo!", I heard someone calling his name. When I looked at his direction, he is already kissing someone. The one who called him was already pointing at me. We both looked in each others eyes. All I see in him is shocked that I was there, for me? I know that I am already tearing up. 

I run outside not knowing where my feet will take me. Then, I arrived at the bus stop on my luck, its the bus where it will take me home. Whole though out the ride, I am just staring outside and my mind is totally blank. 

When I arrived at our house, only Hyo Jung is awake. "Finally you're here. I'm so sleep- Yuni is there something wrong?", Hyo Jung asked worriedly. "Nothing", but my voice cracked and she embraced me while I'm crying my heart out. "Stop crying Yuni-ah. I wont ask what happened and let us just talk about it in the morning. For now, just sleep okay?" I nodded and went to my room and cried my way to sleep.

*Other's POV*

I guess there is another monster who is giving her pain right now. I'll take care of you for now.

*No One's POV*

Without him knowing, he is beginning to be visible in a human eye.