013.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

I woke up feeling happy. I felt Jung kook's arms hugging me from behind. I turned to his side just to see his sleeping face. Just looking at his face makes me fall for him more and more. I leaned to his face and kissed his lips, he suddenly cupped my face and the soft kiss turned into a passionate one. "Can't you wait for me to wake up?", he said after breaking our kiss. "I love you.", that's all that I can say. He looked at me for awhile and smiled, "I love you too."

We fixed ourselves and went out to eat our breakfast. We arrived at the dinning hall and saw Hyo Jung and BTS. We sit with them and eat and tell each other stories. Me and Hyo Jung went to our room after eating. "So? Are you two dating? You left me hanging last night Yuni-ah", Hyo Jung told me while pouting. "Sorry, just caught up with the emotions.", I told her. "So, you two?", she asked again and I just nodded my head. "I'm so happy Yuni-ah. I knew it you will be together.", Hyo Jung told me while hugging me. "Let's go. Let's tell your mom about it.", she said as she drags me towards the door. "No need to tell me. I know and I am happy this happened.", mom suddenly came out of our bathroom. "Tell me everything when we got home okay? You and Jung kook-ssi. For now, just fix your things and we will go to Seoul tomorrow. I love all of you and all I wish is you happiness.", mom told both of us before leaving us. After that, me and Hyo Jung fixed our things.

*Jung kook's POV*

After eating, Nam Joon hyung told us to gather at his room. When I entered the room, Jimin-hyung hugged me, "I'm proud of you maknae you love someone and you made it with someone you love.", he told me. "You know that your watch is ticking now aren't you?", Yonggi hyung asked me. "I know hyung. I'll just do everything that Yuni wishes to, I'll love her even if it will be hard for me to let go. I know that all of you hyungs care for me, I know that you are afraid that I might turn into a monster again, I, myself, wished that I shouldn't have been visible. It hurts hyung, knowing that I only have a little amount of time to be with her. I just can't help myself loving her.", I told them. It's very rare for me to cry in front of them but, I'm really afraid of being forgotten. "We'll help you Jung kook-ah. We'll let you do everything for her. But the process of letting go and knowing that you have a limited time will hurt more and more. But if it is what will make you happy then will be there for you.", Seokjin hyung told me as he hugged me.

I know that it will hurt. I know that Yuni will forget about me. But the only thing I know, is that I love her. 

We left room and packed our things since we will go back to Seoul tomorrow. How I wish I will be with her until the end of life.