.022

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

As the pass by, me and my employees got to interact with the employees of JK Company, and Jung kook-ssi is not an exemption. It is our last day here in Jeju, but my body doesn't feel to go home. "Hey Boss, you okay?",  Ji Hyo asked me. "Yeah, it's just that I don't want to go home yet.", I told her. "Then don't.", I looked at her and she just shrug. "You know that after this day we will go back and open the restaurant right?", I asked her. "Yes I know. Yuni-ah, I know you're searching for some answers, this might be it. Your gut feel is telling you to stay here. Stay and find all of the answer to your questions. I know you're worried about the restaurant but, the three of us can handle it. Can you handle it alone if we go home first?", I can feel all of her sincerity to her words. But, will I be alright on my own? She is right I need answers but I don't know if staying here will help me. "Come on Yuni-ah. I'll just ask Hyo Jung-ssi to go here.", I guess staying for some days won't hurt right? With that I just nodded my head and she beamed me with her smile.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

"Don't worry Boss, We'll update you every single thing that will happen in our restaurant. Stay, relax, and take your time, okay?", Frederico assured me as they load the cab with their luggage. And with that I went to my room. It's raining and my head is starting to ache. I'll just sleep and eat dinner later.

>>Dream<<

"Have you ever seen this watch?"

"He will leave us now Yuni-ah."

"Please don't leave me."

"I'll let ou go."

"I love you."

>>End of dream<<

With that last sentence I woke up. Beads of sweat covered my body. Drops of the rain can be heard loud and clear, I looked through the balcony and saw that it is open and a man standing outside. Fear over powered me but I am eager to know who it was. I slide the curtain and saw him, drenched in the pouring rain. "What are you doing here?", the first words that came out from me as I saw him. "It has been three months ever since they forced me to leave you. Three months ever since they have erased every single thing about me from you. It has been three months ever since I let go of you. I still don't get why I'm here. What right do I have to see you again. Why does it hurt to see you and yet I cannot do the same things with you? Why Am I hoping that you will remember a monster like me Yuni-ah? Why Am I hoping you will remember Jeon Jungkook?", he said to me as tears flow from his eyes. "I still watch over you when you sleep.", he told me as his voice cracks. He reached out for me and pieces of memories came over me he hold me. 

He hold me.

He hold me like this will be the last time he will hold me.

He guided me inside my room and grab a bottle of water from the mini fridge. "Calm down okay? Drink this.", I grabbed the bottle and drank. He massages my hands and I remember that he was wet because of the rain. I grabbed the nearest towel and rubbed his hair. Another memory came over me, now my head is hurting.

"Who are you?", I asked him. "You don't need to know everything", he answered me back and looked away. "I need you to answer my question, please.", I asked and reached for his hand. He looked at me. "I am Jeon Jungkook. Your Bedroom Monster and the man who loved you and now hurting.", his tears flow from his eyes. I cannot bear it any longer. I kissed his eyes to stop him from crying. He still didn't look at me and he is shivering. I grab the blanket and wrapped it on both of us. "Will you leave me again in the future?", I asked him. I'm afraid what his answer will be. He cupped my face and asked, "Will you let me be yours again?", I nodded my head and with that he kissed me. 

A kiss that made the memories come back again. A kiss that I needed. A kiss that answered all of my questions.