018.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After that night, Jung Kook started avoiding me. I remembered everything we did and I didn't regeret it. It's the third day since he started avoiding me, at school or in the house.

I didn't saw Jung Kook this morning but, I want to talk to him. It's lunch time, I went to Class A to see if Jung Kook is with BTS. When I arrived he is not with them. "Yuni-ssi?", Jimin-ssi called me. "Is Jung Kook around? I want to talk to him if he's not busy.", I told him. After I told him what I want, the rest of BTS appeared and told me that they want to talk to me.

We went to the garden at the front of the school.

"Have you ever seen this watch?", Nam Joon-ssi showed me the picture which seems familiar. "Yes, I guess", I answered him. "You know that we are monsters to right?", Tae Hyung-ssi asked me too. "I know Jung Kook is a monster but not all of you.", I said to him. "We were monsters Yuni-ssi. Monsters that were forgotten by the ones we were guarding.", Seok Jin-ssi told me. If they were forgotten, then that will also happen to Jung Kook. "Yes. Today is Jung Kook's last day of being visible and known by you.", Yonggi-ssi told me.

Without any words I ran back to our house to see if he is there. When I entered the house I saw my Mom crying. ''He will leave us now Yuni-ah. He told me everything.", Mom told me and I rushed upstairs. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the bed and looking at the window. "I told them not to tell you what's happening. I thought I could leave you without you knowing I will be gone forver. I accepted the fact Yuni-ah. The fact that I will not be the one who will love you forever.", he told me. I rushed to him. "Please don't leave me. I will do anything and everything for you. Just please stay. Please Jung Kook-ah. I love you. Don't leave me.", I said to him. I am now a crying mess. "I can't Yuni-ah. I told you that night. I'll let you go. Even if it hurts. Even if you won't even remember me after this.", he said as he prevent his tears from falling.

Then the rain falls and a helicopter engine can be heard nearby. Jung Kook stood up and opened the window. He went to the drawer beside my bed. He went to me and put a four-leaf clover pendant necklace on my neck. "I bought this as my first and last gift to you. I always believe that four-leaf clovers can grant someone's wishes. How I wish you could remember me after this.", with that he kissed me and stood up. BTS appeared in my room. And someone came down from the helicopter. I hold him and said. "Please don't go." But Jimin-ssi held me back. I kept on screaming for him not to go. I kept on begging him to stay. But, he reached for the ladder. "I love you.", those were the last words he told me as the helicopter leaves. My Mom went to my room and BTS leave the house. "Yuni-ah. I Am sorry.", Mom told me she also was crying. I felt that the place was turning and I fainted.