03.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

A week passed by quickly and the pain of knowing and seeing the truth is still staying in my mind. And for that time being I feel that someone is comforting me but I cannot distinguish who or what it is.

*No One's POV*

Everyone had gathered today to inform him about what is happening to him. All of elders are surrounding him and discussing, "Jeon Jungkook", one of the elders called him. "Yes, My Lord?", he answered. "You must be aware that you are becoming visible to the human eye, Am I right?", another one questioned him. "Yes, I Am aware of everything.", he knew it that anytime soon he will be visible like his friends who is doing humanly stuff with you. "We will give you this vintage watch. Since you are aware of what is happening to you, let me warn you. Even if you will act like a human after this meeting you are still a monster, a monster for Kim Yuni. This watch will start ticking if you and Yuni-ssi's heart start to beat for each other. Once the watch stops ticking, you will become a fully human but, Yuni-ssi's memories will be partly lost.", one of the elders explained. "What do you mean partly?", Jungkook asked. "Meaning your memories together will stay but she will not recognize who you even are.", they explained further.

Jungkook is now afraid what will happen. "I need to stay longer beside Yuni. She needs me now more than I need her.", he said through his mind.

>>> That Night <<<

Yuni went home and straight to her bedroom. Suddenly she notices her windows are open. She looked up to the sky, wished, talked, and admired the stars.

"You will get cod", then a blanket was drapped over her shoulders. Yuni looked behind her, and saw a man wo is around her age. "W-w-w-hat are you doing here? Who are you?", Yuni asked panicking.

"I Am Jeon Jungkook, your Bedroom Monster."