025.

Bedroom Monster

*Jungkook's POV*

Other guests are started leaving, I lead Yuni at the garden. I will tell her what had happened to me just like I promised.

We sitted at one of the benches in the garden. "Yuni-ah.", I breathed in after I said her name. "If you are not ready to tell me, then don't. All that matters to me now is that you're here. I know it has been hard for you-" "No. I will telll you.", I interrupted her.

"When the helicopter flew away. I saw you fainted. I almost jumped off the helicopter but, Hoseok hyung hold me. I begged them to let me go, but they just shook their heads. I cried after we have arrived to our destination. The Elders asked me what have I learned in those days that I am visible to you. And I said, I learned to love. I learned to cherish every single moment and person in those times. They left me in my room. I just stared outside praying that you are fine and if you ever remember me, how I hope you forgive me for leaving you. And if you had forgotten me, how I hope you find someone to take care of you.", I paused and looked at Yuni, she's now crying. I wiped her tears and continue telling her what had happened.

"The Elders returned to my room and told me that they will release me as a human but, I have to start in a different city, that only fate could lead us back. That fate would be you finding the lost answers. They sent me back to Busan where I finished my studies and started building my business, then I moved to Jeu, until I reached back to Seoul. The Hyungs told me that they saw you, but they are not sure of it. I didn't get my hopes up. I continued with what I'm doing until we met at Jeju. And that is how we continue, Us.", I finished my story and looked at Yuni. She gave me a warm smile and cupped my cheeks. "I know you would come. After that rainy night, I know some day answers will come to me. But what I didn't know was that, those answers I needed will be more than enough to answer mmy questions. I love you Jungkook-ah. I thank them for you being here with me.", and with her last words I kissed her. I will never let you forget about us or me leaving you. If I have to fight I will do so, just to be with you.