015.

Bedroom Monster

*No One's POV*

The teacher entered the room. "Okay class calm down.", all of the students fixed themselves as the teacher walked in. "Okay. We got ourselves a new family." "Is it a boy or a girl", one of the students asked. "A boy. Come in, please.", the teacher answered and asked the new student to come in. "Okay. Introduce yourself to your new family.", the teacher intructed the new student. "Hi everyone, I'm Ong Seung Woo. Nice to meet you all."

*Your POV*

"Hi everyone, I'm Ong Seung Woo. Nice to meet you all.", the new student indtoduced himself. "Okay. You may now sit at the table behind Yuni. Yuni-ssi?", the teacher called me and I raised my hand. The new student walked behind me and took his sit. "Nice to meet you.", he said cheerfully and I just smiled at him.

After the class our teacher called me. "What is it sir?", I asked him. "Can you please guide Seung Woo-ssi for one week. Your are the only one I can trust.", He said carefully. Well I have no choice and just nodded my head in agreement. "Thank you Yuni-ssi."

>>>Fast Forward<<<

As the week goes by, I always hang out with Seng Woo-ssi. I found out that he is a very cheerful person.

Today is Friday. Last day of guiding Seung Woo-ssi. He found his childhood friend Daniel who is in Class B. "Yuni-ssi thank you for being with me for the whole week. As a sign of my thanksgiving can I offer you a walk?", he asked me. "Sure.", I said and smiled at him. We tell stories as we walk home. When we arrived at my house we said our last thanks and goodbyes.

When I entered the hous, I heard someone screaming upstairs. I walked towards the source of the noise. As I walk towards my room my heart starts to beat faster and faster. "Ah Jung Kook-ah!", I heard a famimliar voice of a woman. I opened the door and saw Jung Kook having with Nancy-ssi. Tears just welled down to my eyes. I didn't know why I didn't leave my spot. After they have finished. Jung Kook turned and he saw me. He froze. I opened the door and punched his chest. "How could you do this to me? WHY?!", I screamed my lungs out. I didn't care even if Nancy-ssi was still there. "No. Yuni I'm sorry.", he said as if he was back to his senses. "You're a monster. I HATE YOU!", I told him and ran who knows where. I ran and ran until I arrived to Hyo Jung's house.

"Hey what happened?", the first thing she asked me. Then I saw the rest of BTS behind her inside their house. "Yuni-ssi? What did Jung Kook do?", Nam Joon-ssi asked me. "I'll just go Hyo Jung-ah.", I said as I take my leave. I heard them calling me but I didn't look back.

My phone ring and I saw my mom calling. "Hello?", I said as I answer my phone. "Yuni-ah. Thank goodness. Where are you Jung Kook-ssi is looking for you ever since you left the house.", she told me. I looked around and saw that I was going back to our house without me knowing where my feet took me to. "I'm on my way home mom. Don't worry.", I hanged up and continue my walk home. When I entered the house, I went upstairs, to my room. I remembered what had happen earlier. And the tears just made their way out. 

The door opened widely and I saw Jung Kook catching his breath. He rushed towards me and knelt down."Yuni-ah I didn't know what happen. Please just believe me.", Jung Kook said as he cried his eyes out. "How can I believe you Jung Kook-ah? Wonwoo did this to me too. I loved you. I always go the way you want us to be. Why? What did I do wrong? Did I give you the feeling of me not loving you enough? If I did we could have just sort that out right? But why this?", I said to him in a calm tone but my tears are welling up in my eyes.

"How I wish I could forget about everything. I want to forget the pain, what I saw earlier, and the way I became crazily in love with you.", I told him.

*Jung Kook's POV*

"How I wish I could forget about everything. I want to forget the pain, what I saw earlier, and the way I became crazily in love with you.", she told me. And that's what pained me the most. She wants to forget about me. 

For the whole week I didn't spend much time with her. She was with the new student and I was alone. My inner monster woke up when Nancy-ssi seduced me. And now, this had happened. I've hurt her. The person I love the most. And now she also hates me and wants to forget about me. My time is running fast, and this happened. 

She is right I'm a monster. I forgot about that when We fell inlove with each other. A monster that shouldn't be with her. A mosnter will always be a monster.

Don't worry Yuni-ah. You will forget about me soon. And I will not let you remember me and everything about me after you forgetting about me.

I love you Yuni-ah. I am sorry I'm a monster inside and out.