023.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After two days, me and JK Company went back to Seoul. I talked with BTS. And they were so happy that I can remember them all. 

The day is almost over, me and my employees are packing up and arranging stuff. The bell rings signaling that someone entered. "Boss, why is the Boss of JK Company here?"", Jeonghan asked me. As I turned I saw him standing there in his suit. "What are you doing here?", I asked him. "Well Ms. Kim, I finished all of my duties and meetings today just to send you home.", he told me. He was gone for several months yet he became so sweet over time. "Can you wait? I mean we're still preparing for the menu tomorrow and arranging things in the kitchen, counter, and the tables.", I Am somehow guilty to make him wait here. "We can help you know?", we looked at the door and saw BTS. "Well let's start cleaning and organizing", Jungkook said and as if on cue we all worked.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow.", I said to everyone as I ride Jungkook's car. Silence as can be heard inside the car as we ride towards home. "Is there anything bothering you?", he asked me as he is focusing on driving. "How did you return?", I slapped my cheek for telling it out loud. "I'll tell you don't worry okay? But not now. I just want us to adjust with things okay?", he reached for my hand and I nodded to him. I guess he went through a lot.

The silent and calming ride continue as we ride home.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

As the days and weeks pas by, our restaurant became popular and we now deliver food to JK Company, JK Company are now managing new games and have different partnerships in all directions, and me and Jungkook built our relationship again.

Who ever you are, thank you for sending him back to me. I promise to love him more than ever.