014.

Bedroom Monster

*No one's POV*

The next dayYuni, Hyo Jung, and Bangtan went back to Seoul. Yuni and Jung Kook went to Yuni's home, while the others went their separate ways. They both went to bed early that day.

*Your POV*

After our trip to Jeju, Jung Kook showers me with love. He shows his love for me in every little way.After our class we always go to the mall or just hang out at the park.

"Yuni-ah", Jung Kook called me while we're walking. I just looked at him and waited for him to continue talking. "What if, what if I turn back into a monster?", he asked me as he continue to look ahead. I actually didn't thought of that. "I actually don't know.", I answered him. He tightened his hold to my hands. "Is there something wrong Jung Kook-ah?", I asked him back. "Nothing, I just have lots of stress I guess?", he said and looked at me briefly.

We walked in silence.

Why loving him suddenly became hard?

*Jung Kook's POV*

As time goes by, it hurts more than ever. I tried hiding that I'm hurt. I tried doing every single thing I want with Yuni. But why is it not enough? Why me? Why can't I live a beautiful life with someone I love? Why did I even turn into a monster? Why did the hyungs turn into a monster? What did we do wrong?

I have lots of questions. Yet, no one is there to answer everything.

Please give me more time. To make her feel how much I love her.

Please give me more time before I say goodbye.