05.

Bedroom Monster

>>>The next day<<<

*Your POV*

I woke up and saw Jungkook already dressing up. I stood up and fixed ny self since we have classes and he's a transferee. We went to school together in silence, it is not awkward but comforting instead. I saw Hyo Jung waiting for me and shocked when she saw Jungkook. "Hey.", I greeted her. She pulled me and asked,  "Who is he? Is he your-", "No. Hyo Jung-ah he's with me for my entire life. And you know what I'm talking about.", I interrupted her. She was shocked at first but calmed herself and reached him for a shake hands. "Hi I'm Hyo Jung. Yuni's friend or bestfriend or whatever you may call me.", she said while smiling. "Hi I'm Jungkook nice to meet you.", he said.

After those introductions, we went to the Principal's office for Jungkook's schedule. "Jungkook-ah!", someone shouted. We looked up and saw the popular group in our school, BTS. We bowed at them and greeted them. Hyo Jung is pinching my arms since Yonggi-ssi is in front of us. Yes Hyo Jung likes him, because of his cool and calm presence.

We left them behind since they say that they know him. If they know him then they were all the same? Nevermind about that. While we're walking someone suddenly pulled me and Hyo Jung to a secluded place. Before I know it, I was being choked to the wall. "Who is he?", Wonwoo asked angrily. "He is my friend.", I answered and it is now hard to breathe. I saw Hyo Jung was being held by another guy. "You should be taught a lesson Yuni-ah", he removed my uniform coat while choking me. I saw Hyo Jung got out. "Shall we my lovely ex?", he asked smirking. He removed my blouse kissed my neck while choking me. Someone wrecked the door and pushed Wonwoo off of me. "Jungkook stop! Just go to her.", I heard someone but I was busy catching up my breath. I'm tearing up right now because I feel dirty of myself.

Then, I felt someone hug me. It's Jungkook. "I'm sorry I didn't go with you.", he told me while holding me in his arms. He removed his coat and put it over me. He looked me in the eyes and told me, "I'll never let anyone hurt you again." I cried more and hugged him. I know that being in his arms I feel safe and protected.

*Jungkook's POV*

The moment I saw Hyo Jung-ssi searching for help and being chased by a guy, I know Yuni is in trouble. I ran where the guy went and saw what is happening. I didn't think of anything else and punched the guy. Namjoon hyung told me to go to Yuni. The moment I saw her, my heart ached. I hugged her. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again." She hugged me and cried in my arms. I'll protect you no matter what.