06.

Bedroom Monster

*Jungkook's POV*

I brought Yuni to the clinic. I looked around and saw no one. I searched for the first aid kit ang grabbed it. When I went back, I saw Yuni crying her eyes out. It really breaks me seeing her like that. How long can I keep this inside me?

I closed my gap with her, when I can grab her, I hugged her and she her cries go louder. "I feel so embarrassed Jungkook-ah", she said while crying in my arms. "Shh Yuni-ah. I'm here okay? We are all here for you. So please stop crying now.", I told her.

After 30 minutes she stopped crying and fell asleep. I watched her sleeping, like what I always do. Then Hyo Jung-ssi entered the room. "I'll watch after her okay? I already told the teachers about what happened and excused my self to watch over her. But they need you to attend your classes since ypu are new.", I'm just listening to her while looking at Yuni. "Please call me if something happens to her. I don't want her to get hurt any longer.", I looked at Hyo Jung-ssi and she just nodded.

I left both of them in the room and went to my designated room. They all welcomed me. I sat with my hyungs, BTS. I was staring out of space and thinking about myself and Yuni. I am now in my human form, I can prevent any harm that might happen with Yuni. Unlike when I was invisible, I can only look what is going on with her through visions.

I wont loose this chance to protect you. I don't know for how much longer but I will protect you.

*Hyo Jung's POV*

I walked in the clinic upon receiving my teachers permission to watch over Yuni because of what happened. When I walked in, I saw Jungkook looking at Yuni, full of concern and anger. Yuni-ah are sure he is a monster? He looked up to me and explained everything to him.

When he went out of the room I sat beside the bed. I brushed her hair with my hands and said, "Yuni-ah is it possible for him to love you? Are you even sure he is a monster and not your lover?" I know I wont get my answers. But, I know Jungkook-ssi is different. Not because he is a monster, but because of the way he treats Yuni. "Maybe, you still not feel it, right? Please if you found out what I am saying be happy with him. I know he will be happy with you."

*Your POV*

I know he will be happy with you? He? Who is 'he'? I don't know who is talking to me, I cannot open my eyes 'cause I'm too tired of crying. Minutes later, I fell asleep again.