010.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

I left them and wandered around. I saw a flower garden. I saw no one and I went inside, I sat at one of the chairs. "Calm down Yuni-ah. There is no chance Jung kook will love you too.", I told myself as I was calming my heartbeat.

"How could you love me?", someone suddenly asked me. Someone that I want to avoid for now. "How could you love a monster like me?", he asked me once again as he walk towards me. "How long have you been there?", I asked him back. "That's not the answer I needed Yuni-ah. How could you love me?!", he asked me once again and his voice grow louder. "How could I even love you? I always ask that to myself. How could I have feelings for a monster? Why did I find you so perfect, yet so hard to reach?", I answered him. My emotions are over powering me. As my voice raises and my tears went down to my cheeks. "Maybe I love you, because you are there for me. You protect me. You care about me. You make me feel so fragile. And yet I love you knowing you will not love me back for you are a monster and I'm a human. I love you, even though I will be torn into pieces once you were gone. I love you, even if it's just me who will feel it.", I said to him. I'm crying now. All of my feelings and my frustrations are coming out. What I didn't know is that he came near me. He reached for me and hugged me. "I'm afraid I might hurt you Yuni-ah. I'm monster, I can hurt you any time. I'm afraid of what might happen in the future.", he told me as he was hugging me. I broke our hug and looked at him in the eyes. "Will you do something for me?", I asked him. and he just nodded. " Will you lie to me, and tell me you love me too?", I know I sounded desperate. His sweet voice telling that sweet lie sounds enough for me. "I love you Yuni-ah. I cannot live without you in my life.", he did what I asked for. I pushed him away and run to who knows where will my feet will bring me.

I run and run until it brought me to my room. I saw Hyo Jung taking a bath. I packed all my stuff and wrote a letter for Hyo Jung. I rushed towards the elevator, but before the door closes Jung kook entered inside. "Don't do this please.", he told me. "Just let me do what I want Jung kook-ssi.", I did not dare looking at him. He suddenly punched the walls of the elevator and the power went down. " I won't bring the power up if you will insist in going.", he told me. I know he's mad. But I have to settle my own stuff. "What I told back there is true.", his voice suddenly went softer. I looked at his eyes. I was drowning again in this fantasy. "What do you mean?", I asked him. He went near me and cupped my face. "I love you too.", with those words of his, he sealed our lips. I closed my eyes drowning myself to fantasy and love.

As we kiss the power went back on and I heard a watch ticking. I didn't mind other things, I 'm just happy to be in his arms. Right here, right now.