07.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After what happened between me and Wonwoo, he was kicked out from our school. While Jungkook? He found his friends in his class. His friends? Well, the most popular in our school, BTS. All of them are in same class which is Class A. All of the girls admire them. Well, who wouldn't? They have the looks, talents, and brains.

It's P.E. Time, all of the class in our year level will be going to the gym. Me and Hyo Jung are walking until Jungkook called us. "Yuni-ah", they all went to us and Hyo Jung blushed immediately. "Jungkook I already told you, you couldn't talk to us freely since you are to popular.", I told him in low tone. The most popular/powerful girl is in the same class as them. And she hates when the students in Class F will have an interaction with BTS. Yes, me and Hyo Jung are in Class F. It's not that were brainless we just don't like to be in higher Class. They are all fake except for BTS.

"Alright, alright we'll go. Just be careful okay?", he told me with all sincerity in his eyes. "Okay, I'll be carefull. I promise." With that they went to their class. 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

Finally, going home. I went to my locker while Hyo Jung went to hers. I saw Nancy, the popular/powerful girl, she saw me, "What's your relationship with Jungkook?", she asked me. I also questioned my self, what is our relationship? Friends? Housemates? "Were friends?", I am not sure also. "Okay.", she left with her minions.

Hyo Jung and I met at the gate of our school. "Yuni? Did Nancy-ssi talked to you?", Hyo Jung awkwardly asked. "Yes. Why?", I asked her back. "Nothing.", she said and smiled at me. I know she's lying, but I won't force her to tell me.

I bid goodbye to Hyo Jung and went home. When I arrived Jungkook is already home. "Are you hungry?", I asked him while looking at the ingredients available. "Yeah. Anything will do.", he replied back.

I tied my hair and begin my cooking. I am cooking bibimbap. Last ingredient, egg. I looked for the oil and it is above the fridge. I climbed the kitchen sink to get the oil. When I was about to get down I stepped on a plastic and slipped. Luckily, Jungkook catched me. "Are you okay? You could have asked me to help you.", he said angrily. Tears suddenly fall through my eyes. I was so scared and Jungkook is now mad at me. Sigh.

Jungkook hugged me, while I cry in his arms. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you.", Jungkook said to me as he patted my head. "I'm sorry to make you worry Jungkook-ah.", I told him while crying. He carried me to the table and said, "I'll finish it up and you wait here okay?", I just nodded in reply. He finished up everything and we eat and cleaned the dishes.

I went up to my room and took a bath. I lay down on my bed and wondered, Jungkook is such a guardian how did he become a monster? I didn't notice I fell asleep.

*Jungkook's POV*

When Yuni fall asleep. I met with BTS hyungs outside Yuni's home. "Jungkook-ah how are you feeling?", Namjoon hyung asked. All of us are monsters, bedroom monsters. "I'm fine hyung. I just hope I won't be discovered.", I hope Yuni won't discover everything, not now, not today, when I'm enjoying my time as a human, existing with her.