019.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

I woke up and the rain is pouring hard. I stood up and looked at my room. Why does it feel so empty? I went down stairs and saw my Mom preparing some food. "You're up?", she asked and I just nodded my head. We eat in silence.

>>>Fast forward to a year later<<<

Me and HyoJung graduated, she went to college and me? I asked Mom if I could pursue my dream being a cook and build my own restaurant. Luckily, she agreed to it. I found a place in Gangnam district. Lucky enough, the place we bought is at the front of a famous company, JK Company.

I heard that the company produces games which were a hit to many people. But, I haven't seen their boss yet.

Lots of their employee eat at our restaurant. I have seen BTS once in a while, maybe they are employees of the company? I have one cook, one cashier, and one assistant in the restaurant. Frederico, the cook, Jihyo, cashier, and Jeonghan, the assistant. Me? I'm the boss and I also do the three jobs in the restaurant sometimes.

It's already the end of the day and I gather all of my employees. "Okay guys. To celebrate our 3 months together. I organized a company outing.", all of them cheered up. "Where to Boss?", Jeonghan asked. "Jeju Island.", I answered him with a smile. And I dismissed them.

I was left alone in the restaurant. Thoughts came to me. How I hope this trip will ease me and my memories. Whoever you are, I hope I can find you and the answers to my never-ending questions.