011.

Bedroom Monster

*Jung kook's POV*

"How could you love me?", I suddenly asked her. "How could you love a monster like me?", I know I startled her, I walked up towards her. "How long have you been there?", she asked me. "That's not the answer I needed Yuni-ah. How could you love me?!", I asked her again and now I am getting frustrated. "How could I even love you? I always ask that to myself. How could I have feelings for a monster? Why did I find you so perfect, yet so hard to reach?", she answered me. Every question she says, it stings my heart knowing that I'm the one making her confused right now. "Maybe I love you, because you are there for me. You protect me. You care about me. You make me feel so fragile. And yet I love you knowing you will not love me back for you are a monster and I'm a human. I love you, even though I will be torn into pieces once you were gone. I love you, even if it's just me who will feel it.", she said to me again. Why do we have to be so different from each other Yuni-ah? I love you I really do. I went to her and hugged her. "I'm afraid I might hurt you Yuni-ah. I'm monster, I can hurt you any time. I'm afraid of what might happen in the future.", I told her as I was hugging her. She broke our hug and looked at me in the eyes. "Will you do something for me?", she asked me. I just nodded in response seeing her hurting, is the most painful thing knowing that I am the cause of it. " Will you lie to me, and tell me you love me too?", she asked me, as if those words will be her last oxygen. "I love you Yuni-ah. I cannot live without you in my life.", I did wjat she asked for, but it is my true feelings for her. I love her and knowing that loving her will cause both of us such pain. She pushed me away and run. I tried calling her, but she ran fast as she could.

I run to her room to see if she will be there. But then I saw her rushing through the elevator with her stuff. Before the door closes I entered inside. "Don't do this please.", I told her. "Just let me do what I want Jung kook-ssi.", she did not look at me. My anger rises, suddenly I punched the walls of the elevator and the power went down. " I won't bring the power up if you will insist in going.", I told her. I'm so mad right now and she is the only one who can fix me. "What I told back there is true.", I tried telling her in a calm way. She finally looked at me in the eyes. I was mesmerized again by her eyes. "What do you mean?", she asked me. I went near her and cupped her face. "I love you too.", with those, I sealed our lips.

As we kiss the power went back on and I heard the watch start ticking. I poured my all to our kiss. Even if I don't know when will be last together. I just want to be with her right now.