016.

Bedroom Monster

*Your POV*

After what had happened, I didn't talk to Jung Kook anymore. We drifted apart.

"Yuni-ah, are you going to be okay?", Hyo Jung asked me. And I just nodded my head. I know that once I answer her I will breakdown again. 

At night I cry silently under the sheets, with mom I fake my smile and my good terms with Jung Kook, and in school, I just watch Jung Kook and Nancy-ssi from a distance.

Hyo Jung knows everything, from me loving him, us having that special night, and how I see him doing IT with someone else. She always tell me that she thought Jung Kook was different from others but, he's like them.

The news about Jung Kook and Nancy-ssi being together spread like virus. Some congratulate them and some check if I'm doing fine. Wonwoo is one of them, "Hey.", he said to me. "Hey.", I answered back. "Yuni-ah, you know, that you don't have to fake it with me right?", when he said that to me, I just sighed and nodded. "I thought he was the one who will fill all of the things I didn't do. I thought that we can fix you for what have I done.", tears just flowed out as he said those words to me. "I also wished and dreamed of that.", I said and looked away. "Yuni-ah!", Hyo Jung called me and walked towards us. "I'll just go. I hope you can still fix it.", with that Wonwoo took his leave. "What happened?", Hyo Jung asked worriedly. I wipe my tears and said nothing.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

When I arrived at the house, I saw Jung Kook in the kitchen preparing for something. "Oh, you're here. You're Mom arrived and leave immediately she won't be home for 3 days.", he said not looking at me. I walked towards him and hugged him from the back. "You don't have to take care of me for those days. I don't want anyone to misunderstood that you were cheating with Nancy-ssi.", I held back my tears as I say those words to him. He tried to turn and look at me but I stopped him. "We we're done right before it started we have ended it.", my tears are now flowing and my hug is getting tighter. "I still love you Jung Kook-ah. But I know, I shouldn't do that anymore. You got Nancy-ssi. You are better with her and without me in your life.", with that I run to my room. Before I can close it, Jung Kook slammed his hands to the door to prevent me from closing it. "Stop please.", he said as his eyes turned into an icy color and tears flowed through his eyes. "Please Yuni look at me.", he asked and reached for me. "No! Leave! Just leave me alone!", I tried pushing him away but pulled me for a hug. We both cried in each others arms. "I'll leave but, please fake it, say that you don't love me.", he said to me. It hurts even more. I gather all of my courage to say those lies. "I don't lo-", before I could finish my words. He already captured my lips.